Football Manager 2014

Creed Diskenth

all them beta updates fucked up my season

was top with city joint 10pts ahead of chelsea...got an update went on a winless streak...got a next update started winning again...then another update and i was losing again

finally got the proper game with 3 games left...lost the title to chelsea by 1pt

will start a new game now... was thinking lower league or roma

yo mandem i got a few options to get this game

im being quoted 50quid by the regular game shops here in sweden :/ feel like its a bump

i seen one website that says it will send me me the code in 1 hour and its 30quid feel do it but i aint got broadband at the cribby so i dont really want it to sheg if i buy it. whats a beta access? i swear beta is the demo or suttin i dont want to get bumped lol 

if you aint got broadband long

its all through steam so you would need to download the updates cos shit aint really playable out the box

wheres cheapest place to cop? (download)

I paid £30 in HMV I couldn't be arsed to walk further than across the road at work.

I'm off work tomorrow but me and my boy are starting a League 2 challenge. See who gets a Prem job first, trophy, Europe etc.

Challenge accepted

Need to cop actually

Still on the beta

We're choosing Winbledon AFC. Predicted to finish 17th.

We started today (well I'm about to install it now and start). Let me know how you get on. Hopefully on this one I can print screen and keep you lot updated. 

Greenman gaming use the vocuher and its like 30% off

Started a watford file gnna bully this league

361 formation

https://www.g2a.com/football-manager-2014-steam-cd-key-eu.html

think it add up to be £25

they send u a code, and u download from steam 

Jesus f**king Navas AFC Wimbledon are SH*T. I quit, bottom of League 2, on 7 points end of October. I couldn't take any more. :rofl:

The interviews (well after 2-3 it's repetative but for the first one I done) are SICK. Got Rotherham job in December, 22nd in League 1, so I've gone up a league.  :Y:

This game either got harder since the beta or I've got shit.

• Upvote 1

Deliberating on whether to cop or not. When I buy this it means I basically take my Laptop with me everywhere I go, which can become tiresome.

But then, the chance to think I've won the Champions League only to realise it's the EURO CUP again can't be missed think.gif

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b54alex5xaukzbl/20131101_152643.jpg

you aint the only one cuz

• Upvote 1

I am in two minds about this game, takes up way to much time.

Just looking at last years hours way to much time (but it does let dead out days pass with ease)

264nojs.png

Thats the only reason I haven't downloaded yet.

What no updates?

just conceding pure goals out of nowhere started off with a sick unbeaten record

but have lost like 4 games in a row

im proper shit at home

just signed a defender from barca b..... ideally need a keeper to replace almunia tho

if i had some money the way i would raid granada and udinese as all there players are interested inc... di natale and muriel etc....

sticking with 3-6-1