Footballers who wasted their ability

Bentley started flopping when he actually thought he was beckham 2.0

When he was at blackburn just playing with a freenes he was good

• 4 months later...

That is fucking crazy, literally today(Monday) I was sitting in my kitchen thinking about queresma and his career. Mess watching SSN and they showed the opening of a CR7 museum in his hometown. Then I thought of how him and Ricardo's careers are complete polar opposites.

Will never forget the game I first same them both, Portugal u21s v England. Portugal won 4-2 with 2 goals from quaresma and one from CR7. Quaresma had loadsssssssssss more ability. It's sad

That is fucking crazy, literally today(Monday) I was sitting in my kitchen thinking about queresma and his career. Mess watching SSN and they showed the opening of a CR7 museum in his hometown. Then I thought of how him and Ricardo's careers are complete polar opposites.

Will never forget the game I first same them both, Portugal u21s v England. Portugal won 4-2 with 2 goals from quaresma and one from CR7. Quaresma had loadsssssssssss more ability. It's sad

I remember that game as well

Quaresma was everywhere

Cristiano destroyed Konchesky

I think thats the first time I saw Dawson being sat down(12 years later it keeps happening)

Quaresma e Cristiano took turns handing out seats