has girl ever tried to

Guest TRAGEDY

Not really that strange of a comment is it though really.

If guys are comfy having a finger up there arse who knows what they'll try next?

I dunno.

That's a bit like saying if you like a titty in your mouth God knows what will go in there next.

Taking finger for gateway drug.

Not really that strange of a comment is it though really.

If guys are comfy having a finger up there arse who knows what they'll try next?

I dunno.

That's a bit like saying if you like a titty in your mouth God knows what will go in there next.

Taking finger for gateway drug.

Wondered how long it would take you to come and defend these homo tendancies.

It's not like that at all is it? I don't understand why guys are comparing normal sexual activity with a woman to getting violated up the shitter.

It is a gateway, to all the guys on here who've tried it here's a question..

So you enjoyed it and what not, 2 2s your girl pulls out her rampant rabbit and says hey babe how about something with a lil more umph, what would you say?

being gay has nothing to do with sexual preference in 2013

If it's not gay then what is it?

A man who lets a woman f*ck him with a strap on is in the same category as a man who lets a man f*ck him.

Finger is slightly different to a strap on but even still, being pleasured by a female can never be gay. People are freaky. 

If it feels good then it feels good, if you was blind and didn't know who was pleasuring you is it gay to feel aroused?