A Gareth Bale Real Madrid

Mame Biram Diouf

Mkhitaryan is a talent, my dad rates him but i haven't seen enough of him

Proper stuff = top 6 ranked European leagues + Eredivisie

How can two teams solely battle for that Ukraine title from 96-12 smh there hasn't been a winner of that league outside the big two since 92

Bernard if he was serous should've gone to FC Porto but his advisers made the best choice for their client

Hes a pathetic beak faced little weasel though

I can imagine bale walking into the dresssing room and modric waving him over excitedly to use the locker next to him and then bale waving back, only for luca to realise he was waving at ramos and ronaldo behind him, bale then awkwardly ignoring him and walking past a forlorn little modric whilst eveyone sniggers

Modric is probably reliving his school days in that dressing room and dying inside as he opens his locker and a bucket of water falls on his head ..looks inside his diadora boots to find benzema has pooed in them and ancelloti given alonsos crutches his squad number

For bale, navigating the bear pit will be half the battle

:rofl:

Mkhitaryan is a talent, my dad rates him but i haven't seen enough of him

Proper stuff = top 6 ranked European leagues + Eredivisie

How can two teams solely battle for that Ukraine title from 96-12 smh there hasn't been a winner of that league outside the big two since 92

Bernard if he was serous should've gone to FC Porto but his advisers made the best choice for their client

look at the SPL rangers and celtic, well before rangers got demoted to the 3 division

aberdeen the last team to win the spl bar those two, so it can happen

You ain't gonna see that from Bale straight away cos he ain't as complete a player yet but maybe training with them man will improve his game, f*ck course it will.

He will add the assists to his effectiveness.

Guy is going to play with his idol.  He's going to do everything to try and reach the level that CR is at.  Whether it happens, who knows?   I'm past caring now, he's not out player anymore.  Madrid are a joke for paying the suggested fee for him.  The whole club is a circus, swear they are mocking Spain with this deal especially with the state of the Spanish economy.  We are getting over 120 mil for two players, that's crazy.

Marca still on top form

BSVswONCMAEsWWE.png

:lol:

We gonna see this from Gareth?

This video reminds me that Ronaldo has more to his game than Messi, but if the goal is to make the opponent look dumb then fewer people are gonna back him for the top awards.

Please, like Messi can't do everything in that video. Ronaldo just makes it look better because he's a show off.

We gonna see this from Gareth?

This video reminds me that Ronaldo has more to his game than Messi, but if the goal is to make the opponent look dumb then fewer people are gonna back him for the top awards.

:/ 

Because your saw a complilation of his best passes? Guess what Messi has one too

• Upvote 2

You idiots, look at the style of passing between the 2 videos, Messi makes the necessary pass, Ronaldo aims to make people look foolish with shoulder passes and passing with his back. I HATE that about Ronaldo, but the 2 videos dont exactly show that Messi can or even WILL make a shoulder pass.

And thats coming from someone that prefers Messi.