Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Toney Barton

Are there any girls

12 posts in this topic

you didn't hit at school and you see them on facebook etc... and wanna hit now?

Have you done this already?

Basically 2:42

Didn't fully understand when I was a kid watching that but fully understand the appeal now.

A few. And it's always the girls who were weird looking at school who have turned into sexy woman and the fittest girls at school who inevitably have become fat and used up with three kids.

A few. And it's always the girls who were weird looking at school who have turned into sexy woman and the fittest girls at school who inevitably have become fat and used up with three kids.

TRUSS

Yea, there is 1 who was a bit of a nerd, white girl, she still is but something about her just makes me wanna hit.

There is 1 chick aswell (Ghanaian parents) we used to get on in school, she come into my workplace few years after school and I told her to wait for me I'm going lunch in 5 mins, we sat in my car and just caught up, she immediately text 1 girl I was intouch with some madness so I knew it was on a plate, didn't really feel her like that then, plus I was with my ex at the time.

Seeing her now though she is beautiful, works at top investment bank, I wanna hit so bad but I know thats real affair material so it would be stupid to entertain that, she is perfect wife material, can't even go there.

[porchy] she's a woman and you don't want to hit it because of stupid reason?

:/

[porchy] she's a woman and you don't want to hit it because of stupid reason?

:/

Cheating on his woman of 8 years of whatever he said it has been is a stupid reason?

The real!

Yeh few unpopular girls from school that have blossomed nicely, ill move to them if i see them out n about, not gunna put in work on FB/twitter tho.. Im only 22 and the majority of girls from my year at school got kids its fucked

________ >>> early peak

Of Course, the chicks that Blossom >>>>>>

>>>>>>>>> The chicks that were fire in school

Nope they're mostly trashy white islington slags with lots of kids

The realness