Rolf Harris charged with nine counts of indecent assault in the 1980s and four of making indecent images of a child in 2012

Don Crack

if a man was in a home himself and had no positive male in their life, not even necessarily a role model, and wants to give someone else the influence they themselves missed out on, i can get that 

/

this videos has deeply digusted and disturbed me

nah wtf

i hte when people use the whole the 70s where a different time ..BOLLOX...them sub humans carry that sh*t on til their dying breath..that feind in the youtube clip will be same age as Harris is and is stil no doubt nonceing around the neighbourhood with the extra added shield and ruse has a  " lovely, meek friendly old gentlemen thats a pillar to his community and great with the little ones" yeah right...

and i can bet you behind every one of the subhumans theres a subhuman wife supporting them knowing damn well what they are but keeping it to themselves...and using the old i never knew a thing bollox card if they get caught

end of days just around the corner demons aint even trying to blend in nomore just freely walking land like its already theirs

• 8 months later...
article-2626120-1DC4FBB400000578-650_634

Rolf Harris repeatedly carried out sexual assaults on the young daughter of family friends, acting without warning and then pretending nothing had happened, the alleged victim has said in court.

The woman said that even before the first alleged assault, when she was 13, she already found Harris "creepy" and "cringey" for his habit of giving her bear hugs and tickling her body.

On one occasion, she said, Harris assaulted her while a family member was oblivious in the same room. "I think he got a thrill out of it," she said.

• 1 month later...