first p*ssy you saw?

Guest TRAGEDY

yh some ting showed the man dem on the naughty table her p*ssy and let mans have a little feel in like year 1/2 

(thinking now imagine thats your daughter)

Can't remember but I remember the 1st time I got an erection.

Maybe about 5/6, was in the back of the car parked in Harlesden, my mum was in the shop.

I saw this lightie with her 2 kids, hair was back in a bun and she had the shortest denim batty riders and she had them Gail Devers thighs, didn't understand what was happening but I think I leaked.

I watched in awe, I didn't say FUARK but that's what I was thinking.

An Irish girl showed me hers under the table, year 2

you was in year 2 or she was? 

(could not resist) 

parents had some african sex education book. had naked women and men inside it. Showed STD's and shit was around 7 years old. Thinking about it this is what could of put me off black women. Getting flashbacks remember it have this sperm in some sample case, just remembering one of the std fannys now just looked disgusting. I thought I had that blocked had not thought of that book for a good 17 years FFS 

Can't remember but I remember the 1st time I got an erection.

Maybe about 5/6, was in the back of the car parked in Harlesden, my mum was in the shop.

I saw this lightie with her 2 kids, hair was back in a bun and she had the shortest denim batty riders and she had them Gail Devers thighs, didn't understand what was happening but I think I leaked.

I watched in awe, I didn't say FUARK but that's what I was thinking.

Djjdjdjdjwkwkwkekskskdj

I kno im nt the only 1 frm here that used to act out the sex positions wid ur friend (even tho it wudb jus rubbin against each otha) u wud find wen the news of the world had that free guide which was graphic even cousins gt involvd dnt worry am shameless at 7 this boys d*ck was bleedin n i gt blame disgustin lookin bk were was my mother