Things you got in trouble for at school

Fresh

Dashed a chair at my racist form tutor in year 5. Bitch said some SLICK shit to me, can't remember why I flipped but I did. Think about 2 chairs got dashed, middle of a lesson with my form class, and fuck all happened because the bitch knew she'd have gotten fucked if I'd mentioned what she said. Was something about the 'Brixton overspill' - which I defo did not understand at that age.

Bitch sent me outside and started singing 'Don't worry, be happy' to me. Was vexed, but equally baffled by that point.

Fighting, was the only kid with dreads in school.

Went to France in Year 10 and tried to bring back loads of bangers, butterfly knife, etc etc. Customs got on our coach and bluffed the shit out of us, made it look like everyone was gonna get searched....One kid folded - and baited the ting for the rest of us. Still managed to get some back in di Pringles :lol:

I was late a lot also.

I nutmegged a yute dropped shoulder on him and he fell over. He chased me down and hacked my legs I grazed up my hand and put a hole in my trousers. I turn around and spark him and he tries to dodge it. I end up punching his Adam's apple. Ambulance came he was missing for half the term. Dinner lady snitched. 2 hour det.

One girl was a notorious theif and was on her last warning for going through people's blazers in the changing rooms. The main girl gang moved to her for it and she had no friends left in the school, but it was close to GCSE and she had some "f*ck everyone ain't gonna see u in a month anyway" attitude. One break she went through my boys bag and found an ounce he was holding. She was shotting it around school that same day and when she got caught she snitched. The next day Feds and teachers were waiting at the gate to search my guy. They found whatever and he got expelled. She got suspended for two days. Even though from a legal perspective she got done for supply and he only got intent. School was in uproar at one stage a mob was supposed to travel to her yard. On the day she came back all the mandems names were called in assembly, head teacher tells us we were all banned from the playground because of her parents fear for her safety. Uproar again. I'm just in school minding my own business why should I be infracted. Before it eaculated she got wrapped outside the school gates and they put her in isolation.

lmfao @ the nutmeg, probably laughed aswell nowonder he was pissed.

2nd story got me angry, fucking bitch, you know what she is doing now?

I remember my best friend in year 7, some white dude called Adrian.

We were outside playing football and 1 guy year above intercepted and start dribbling off wid the ball, Adrian called him a fucking idiot.

Guy stopped dribbling turned round link Adrian up in his neck asked him who he was talking to.

Adrian pointed at me, said he called me the fucking idiot.

Don't even know why I got so pissed but it spilled over into the school, we had an argument while everyone was lining up outside Science, I banged him and bounced his head of the doorknob, teacher came as we were scrapping, sent us both to the head of sciences class where he was teaching older kids, we had to sit in their class calm, obviously year 7 sitting with year 10's we were humble.

We came out the class and made up still.

• Upvote 1

Too many, got suspended like 5 times and expelled.

Suspended:

Kicked one boy in the head in pe.

Had a fight and knocked over a computer.

Came back for suspension without tie.

Punched out 5 fire alarms.

Threatened a female teacher to snap her like a twig lol.

Expelled:

Bringing a knife into school. (Yes I was an idiot)

Also once I had to stay at home a couple weeks while they investigated that I was selling drugs to younger kids, was a complete lie though just slyly trying to chuck me out.

Joke thing is now they list me as a 'notable alumni' and ask me to come in for talks and sh*t.

Your school was a madness I can confirm 

the fire alarms ting was a madness in like year 8

people were letting them off every 5 mins, they put some protective thing over it with an alarm but that just made it worse.... then they used the green dye so they could tell who it was...... worst thing is there was an emergency assembly about it and during the assembly it went off lol

no fucks given

• Upvote 5

the fire alarms ting was a madness in like year 8

people were letting them off every 5 mins, they put some protective thing over it with an alarm but that just made it worse.... then they used the green dye so they could tell who it was...... worst thing is there was an emergency assembly about it and during the assembly it went off lol

no f*cks given

:lol:

Any of you man ever cry at school facing the consequences of your actions lol??

Not gonna lie once it happened to me

beat up some next white boy over some stupidness when i was a young bucc

then the next day his form teacher caught me off guard and ran up on me squaring up to fight me lool

caught me off guard and i teared up lool was a loose loose situation anyway

Who remembers the rubbers shaped like soap bars?

Soap-shaped-eraser_FICHE4208_reduit340px

Used to fling these around class, sometimes whole, sometimes in chunks. The tings fly!! And the bounce made it hard to tell where it came from :rofl:

Can remember the little plastic baskets with pencils and shitting getting DASHED all over my form class. My bredrin Matty used to randomly throw shit :lol:

Started small, little bits of paper, progressed to the entire basket full of pens, then onto wedge workbooks and chairs :rofl:

Year 11 was madness. Used to curl 2 pence pieces across the school playground, then flat stones. Apologies to the Year 8s/9s.

/

Oh shit who remembers the knuckle coin game?

Flick a coin, get it spinning and take turns flicking it. Whoever flicks it over has to put their knuckles down and let the other person flick the coin at their knuckles.

Shit was brutal with a 50p.

• Upvote 2

Snuck out to get chicken cottage, brought it back at lunchtime, was jammin on the playground with the mandem and a football flies out of nowhere right into my meal. fell on the floor, i was fuming. the tamil yout who kicked it held tumps, he informed and i got suspended for 4 days. My first day back now, schools done and im seeing bare tamil goons across the road, thinking nah something aint right. they all cross towards me, thought it was just 8 or so of them but as they crossed more were coming out of cars and shit, was PRANG. The one who approached me must have been his brother, was askin me why i did reh teh teh and i told him straight, he's getting aggy. i prolly coulda just apologised and been humble bout it but i was young and dumb. two twos now he turns to one of the cars and shouts 'bring the axe'. heard that and i was GONNNEEEE! no man or car was catching me, the fear was real.