Girl wants to abort, guy doesn't- what now?

PascalMoriarty

however You put it, the guy wants a child and the woman is killing it in this scenario

I am not involved, even slightly. it is over.

The joke is I got resentment from the girl for "not supporting" her.

Had her fam phoning me calling me a bastard for "making her go through that alone".

If my girl aborts my child, I'll be doing life

If caught

• Upvote 1

Every woman I've been with long term has wanted to drop a yute, so its hard to imagine a woman not wanting to do that for me.

However if I were adamant about keeping the child and the woman was truly against it I'd want to understand why, especially if I believe that I can handle all the responsibilities that come with it. Only after understanding her reasons for not wanting a child/your child should you be making a decision about staying with her.

If she's talking about "Not right now" then I feel abortion can be gotten past fairly easily depending on your demeanour. But if she's talking about "I don't want YOUR child." then its clearly time to bounce.

Opening post didn't have this information so the scenario is something pointless to comment on without said information.