Gucci Mane Twitter Rant

Creed Diskenth

Wacka dropped some real talk spesh in part 2

Best breakfast club I seen in ages

waka is soft

cryin about wop bought a studio from the guy that killed dunk and the guy used the money to pay lawyer fees

so what is he saying he actually WANTS the guy to stay in jail yeh?

real f*ck boy

well he the guy did kill his best friend...

come on bro

this is the same guy bragging about how he goes to the hood in europe to buck man that rob other US rappers when they come out here IN THE SAME INTERVIEW

man need to pick their lane

cant be bad until man round you start gettin touched then you wanna see the man that did it go to jail

• Upvote 3

waka is soft

cryin about wop bought a studio from the guy that killed dunk and the guy used the money to pay lawyer fees

real f*ck boy

come on bro

this is the same guy bragging about how he goes to the hood in europe to buck man that rob other US rappers when they come out here IN THE SAME INTERVIEW

cant be bad until man round you start gettin touched then you wanna see the man that did it go to jail

I fully hear what your saying

but thats all just entertainment tho, just like WWF

When people start getting bodied its a completely different story tho

from the whole argument kicked off, i concluded wakas bitchy and disloyal... ur right hand man dropped cos of twitter? road man crying over twitter?

constantly talking about 'i aint even gonna speak on him or hot him up' ... its all i hear him talkin bout every interview

whys hes even bitching about guwop buyin dudes studio hu killed dunkin, ok it was a crab move, but was flocka not in that studio making tunes in their hundred? not saying nothing... til now... his musics good enough to not have to be this bitchy for attention

waka is soft

real f*ck boy

come on bro

pmsl 

so a man shouldnt want another man to stay in jail for killing his friend

eh?

thats one of the silliest things ive heard in a long time

Why?

Honestly confused about your post, ive been in a scrap where me and my mates got battered, 2 got bottled and when the feds came and we were asked who did it with the lads lined up infront of us we all said we didnt recognise them... the same applies

What's confusing?

Guy kills his mate, of course he wants him to rot behind bars.