Things that really annoy you revised 2013.

Eskay Jones

People switching between English and their native language right infront of you.

This!!!

especially when someone changes to their native tongue only when you appear in the vicinity.

rude

having your own language>>>>>>>>>

cant let the obronis hear everything

unlucky carribeans 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

People who say they can do something/get something but always long it off..

Or even worse

People on a bring in tell you to cancel whatever you were going to do as they can do it for you/get it for you... You wait and wait then they just do it/get it for themselves

Or its not what you wanted and they think you should be thankful like they done you a massive favour

Just fuck off

When I fall asleep while using my phone/tablet and it slips out of my hands and drops on to the floor or my face. Also when I press something or send an unfinished message by accident because of it.

Women walking barefoot after a night out on the same dirty pavement that gets spat on and pissed on throughout the day.

Antonio Valencia, Ashley Young and David 'Moist'

When you want to make something to eat or drink and at the last minute you realise you can't because there's a missing ingredient. E.g. someone gave me a piece of cake yesterday. Wanted to have some custard with it so took out the powder from the cupboard. Looked in the fridge and there's no milk, smh.

People that can't handle their drink