Things that really annoy you revised 2013.

Eskay Jones

I hate people in positions of power showing there weakness, like a manager at work having a break down 

How am I supposed to carry on and respect this person

One of my boy works in a ladbrokes in tottenham

Some youts came in and smashed up the store because they got ID'd the staff were behind the glass so really everything was calm. But his manager some fresh out of uni rich kid broke down and put his hands in his head and started crying

:rofl:

• Upvote 5

You know when its a 'you can deal with it better than I can' thing. 

Happens all the time at work. 

My Nan has started it too, this morning she called me to give me the number of her doctor for me to call them and let them know shes gonna be late for her appointment. 

nah that wud piss me right off 

even if it was my nan 

Happens all the time at work. 

My Nan has started it too, this morning she called me to give me the number of her doctor for me to call them and let them know shes gonna be late for her appointment. 

nah that wud piss me right off 

even if it was my nan 

Probably have anxiety problems, tell them to refer themselves to a psychotherapist

When a pizza gets delivered unsliced

Where they do that at? :lol:

/

When I'm emerging from a side road, with just one car there before I emerge but they take a fucking fortnight to pass me so other cars have already caught up.

/

One fat girl at work constantly telling me she is hungry... or asking me what she should have for lunch... I don't wanna hear that from you.

This is my sister, pisses me off. Proper baby.

My mums got a colleague who's 50 odd, still lives with his 87 yr old dad who cooks for him dinner and dessert every day. Recently he wasn't well and called home to tell him and the dad called the dr for him. Then the next day his dads girlfriend called work to say he's not coming in looool.

Feel sorry for him when his dad bows out, he's gonna be lost.

Siblings you can tell to f*ck off.

Nan or mum? Just complete that task in rage. That's all you can do.

Yea I did say 'but Nan how come you didn't just call them from now?' PAUSE... 'pass the phone to your mudda'

I do it for an easy life. 

I once said 'Nan you can't keep calling me and Mum at work for every little thing, were busy'.. she didn't so much as look at me for a couple of weeks.

• Upvote 1

I hate people in positions of power showing there weakness, like a manager at work having a break down

How am I supposed to carry on and respect this person

One of my boy works in a ladbrokes in tottenham

Some youts came in and smashed up the store because they got ID'd the staff were behind the glass so really everything was calm. But his manager some fresh out of uni rich kid broke down and put his hands in his head and started crying

Can confirm this probably happened lol. Moretime those are the man that fear going onto the shopfloor to empty machines in the day and stuff. Smh.