Student "scientifically proves gay marriage is wrong"

Guest TRAGEDY

nigeria_university_student_scientificall

He explains that “God gave me the wisdom to use science as a scientist to prove gay marriage wrong”.

Amalaha says that his ‘groundbreaking’ experiments have shown that the north and south poles of two magnets are attracted to each other while same poles repel each other.

He concludes that this “means that man cannot attract another man because they are the same, and a woman should not attract a woman because they are the same. That is how I used physics to prove gay marriage wrong”.

His other high-school standard experiments include showing that negative ions are attracted to positive ones in the process of electrolysis. “That is what electrolysis is showing us, that gay marriage is wrong in the area of chemistry,” he states.

:/

nigeria_university_student_scientificall

He explains that “God gave me the wisdom to use science as a scientist to prove gay marriage wrong”.

Amalaha says that his ‘groundbreaking’ experiments have shown that the north and south poles of two magnets are attracted to each other while same poles repel each other.

He concludes that this “means that man cannot attract another man because they are the same, and a woman should not attract a woman because they are the same. That is how I used physics to prove gay marriage wrong”.

His other high-school standard experiments include showing that negative ions are attracted to positive ones in the process of electrolysis. “That is what electrolysis is showing us, that gay marriage is wrong in the area of chemistry,” he states.

:/

Man about 2 centuries late.