Gay Ballers

The Somalian

I wonder how the gay lace thing will go down this weekend? every footballer in the leagues have been given a pair think only Joey Barton has confirmed he will wear it. Hope it gets some good backing because we need more openly gays in football, the stigma has to go like it did with blacks playing ball and also not having a black keeper or defender because they don't have the brains to play in those positions. Do you agree Tony? 

1200x900_laces.jpg?w=610&h=457

article-0-1BD70202000005DC-32_634x403.jp

Laces_2672681b.jpg

Whoever comes out first is going to make a fucking killing

I'd be tempted to do it if I was a average prem baller

Make up pure lies about being gay

Allow comparing gay people to black people

I am not saying being gay is like being black because that is a stupid argument.

But it is known fact black players had hardships coming through, Black defenders and and goalkeepers had a tougher time breaking through. To think about it black keepers never really came through until the mid 90's. Think Newcastle/Sunderland had a black goalkeeper after WW1 and he use to do stupid sh*t like hang from the crossbar like a monkey.

Back to point an openly gay baller coming through the ranks will find it tough like black players did back in the day.

Don't come with that we can see that he is black, we cant see that they are gay talk because I said openly gay. Because it is more acceptable to hurl homophobic abuse at a player than racist abuse  from the terraces  in this country

Prob not but that american guy at the galaxy made me think if I was some one like Livermore I'd come out would do my career wonders

Darren young just came out recently first openly gay wwe star and he is in line now for a long career and good money where as before he prob might of been released by Dec.

Saying that I don't think there are too many in football, but what I do know is 80% will be black.