Google knows where i work

Guest TRAGEDY

*whipes forehead*

:lol:

This is the funny thing.

The pace at which our privacy and information is being stolen is too fast for us to keep up. We don't even realise/accept the extent to which all of our information is compromised. Let alone start taking the precautions that are required to maintain some sort of privacy.

In the end if you're on some high level criminality shit, your best bet is to go back to paper tbh. But If you're an average joe and don't want every single digital move you've ever made being used against you at some point in your life under whatever circumstances, I suggest you start encrypting your shit.

*whipes forehead*

:lol:

This is the funny thing.

The pace at which our privacy and information is being stolen is too fast for us to keep up. We don't even realise/accept the extent to which all of our information is compromised. Let alone start taking the precautions that are required to maintain some sort of privacy.

In the end if you're on some high level criminality sh*t, your best bet is to go back to paper tbh. But If you're an average joe and don't want every single digital move you've ever made being used against you at some point in your life under whatever circumstances, I suggest you start encrypting your sh*t.

Tbh I haven't done anything on the Internet to be worried about it was more the relief that I hadn't been caught slipping and signed up with my real deets regardless.

Invasion of privacy surely if Google can know where u work

I've set it to 'work' in google maps for traffic updates etc.

Google now tells me every morning what the traffic's like for my journey.

Sometimes I'll google something on my laptop like a restaurant, go to the phone and google now's synced to my laptop search and it's giving me directions / traffic updates.

• 2 weeks later...