Kenya Attack

Don Crack

Skip to 16:30

I love the transition from the news to go and buy 'beyond tangy tangerine'  from his website that helped him lose 37 pounds in 2 months.

Amongst the biggest charlatans on the face of the planet.

Same goes for all forms of capitalism

He's masquerading as somebody that actually stands for something when really he is just cashing in on people's insecurities and fears.

Could you tell me of any notable tragedy that has happened in the past 10 years that Alex Jones hasn't applied a theory to that reinforces his agenda?

People who claim to know a lot about absolutely everything tend to be full of shit.

• Upvote 2

Islam as a lot to answer for imho.

Should not be welcomed in any civilised society imho

Bout religion of peace. No matter what part of the world you go and they are a dominant or a minority they will try any violent means to express their views.

:lol:

Islam got nothing to answer for.

These terrorist individuals do though.

• Downvote 2

loooool islam got a lot to answer for?

Count the amount of atrocities committed by white 'christians' and we can compare the figures, hundreds of thousands compared to millions, al-qaeda/al-shabab/al-whatever pale in comparison.

America is by far the biggest terrorists in the world today they have everything to answer for.

• Downvote 4

When you gotta compare it to other religions you know you dont have a valid point

Islam is a problem like it or not. 

I would of liked to have gone to the Olympics but I decided against it just in case some Islamist decided to blow himself up. Same thing goes for the celebrating our queens jubilee and the celebration of price George's birth.

Does not fit in our society. 

I dont havea problem with females in burka's though 

Islam is a problem like it or not. 

I would of liked to have gone to the Olympics but I decided against it just in case some Islamist decided to blow himself up. Same thing goes for the celebrating our queens jubilee and the celebration of price George's birth. 

congratulations the anti islamic propaganda has worked on u

• Upvote 2

loooool islam got a lot to answer for?

Count the amount of atrocities committed by white 'christians' and we can compare the figures, hundreds of thousands compared to millions, al-qaeda/al-shabab/al-whatever pale in comparison.

America is by far the biggest terrorists in the world today they have everything to answer for.

Look the truth is islam is not a religion of peace. They make it out to be. 

Lets not start that christianity debate either. Because christianity is still one of the most tolerant of religions on a global scale.

Muslims need to condemn these atrocities alot more. Be a bit more vocal and take some level of responsibility in eradicating these extremists. 

• Upvote 4

AFP saying Israeli special forces are there and have taken over the operation now.

Apparently the shopping mall is partly Israeli owned. Wonder if the terrorists knew that.

Them Israeli special forces DO NOT RAMP

gonna get on top for those involved

Lol yh they're fucked now

They got the worlds best anti terror units/hostage rescue coming at them.

All I can say is its working

Soon red stripes on all muslims doors

These groups are a problem to everyone if anything more so to Muslims.

Al-Shabab, Al-Qaeda, Boko Haram, Taliban etc have killed way more Muslims than Non-Muslims

but Muslims dying aint really an issue is it

Which is why I said the muslims themselves need to be more vocal about it and start walking the walk. 

Its all easy getting some community leader to say 'we condemn it'. But How are you condemning these mugs?

End of the day, these man are committing these offences in the name of 'islam'.So why not start fishing out these people and distancing them from the religion if you really about it?  Some of these thugs share the same mosque that the peaceful easy going muslims go to.

In all fairness everyone as an Agenda, The west, Muslims, bozo-I-am, Al kebab or whatever they call themselves. But its easy ponts for the west right now.

• Downvote 1

These groups are a problem to everyone if anything more so to Muslims.

Al-Shabab, Al-Qaeda, Boko Haram, Taliban etc have killed way more Muslims than Non-Muslims

but Muslims dying aint really an issue is it

Which is why I said the muslims themselves need to be more vocal about it and start walking the walk. 

Its all easy getting some community leader to say 'we condemn it'. But How are you condemning these mugs?

End of the day, these man are committing these offences in the name of 'islam'.So why not start fishing out these people and distancing them from the religion if you really about it?  Some of these thugs share the same mosque that the peaceful easy going muslims go to.

In all fairness everyone as an Agenda, The west, Muslims, bozo-I-am, Al kebab or whatever they call themselves. But its easy ponts for the west right now.

"Walking the walk" "Distance them from the religion" not serious

Extremists in most muslim countries get violated by the state

On the bigger scale there are active wars against Al-Shabab and the Taliban in their countries

Even during Friday prayers you'll hear the imams condemning this type of ideology on a regular basis

Most Muslims will not associate with an individual of that ideology and it is common for extremists to get banned from mosques

What is your solution?

Your type of thinking fits in nicely with their agenda

Yh you're right it is easy points fed in an easily digestible way by the media

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1