If you were on Come Dine with Me

Eskay Jones

Starter: Fried Prawns and veg with sweet chili sauce, Iceberg Lettace, tomatoes, sweet pepper and Cucumbers all chopped very small (diced)

Main: Lamb Shanks Rice & Peas (peas soaked in chilie sauce to bring flavor to the rice), Roast Potatoes, Yorkshire pudding and Gravy,

Desert: Apple Crumble and Custard  

starter: chicken dippers, iceland's own, would go for a selection I. e. breaded, battered and spicy the full shabang. Plain sunflower oil as the dip.

main: becah I have saved so much money on the starter I can now afford to serve whole lobster stuffed with caviar (freshly imported from iran none of that preserved shit) , except you don't tell them what it is, so when they start cracking open them tails loads of random black looking shit (as far as they know) oozes from the crab fresh.

dessert: dessert would just be me sitting there and making some homophobic comments, seeing as it's going out on national tv, would want viewers to know I'm not that token gay dude they have in every episode.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1