Spotted at the gym

Illusion

Nearly intervened today

Guy was doing a deadlift very wrong. He could have really hurt himself.

Had his knees locked and was just bending his back to pick up the bar. His back was doing all the work. I couldn't stop cringing man

you should of told him man,

my gyms sick, im a complete begginer still really, so when im not going with my mate i get a fair few things wrong and theres always someone who will let me know and give me tips.  good crowd in there.

but  you do get polish guys finishing their cans of tyskie and leaving them outside the front door before their session haha.

veet that shit off 

I think people need to distinguish those who's first time it is at the gym and utter lemons.

I got time for people who are first timers; we all gotta start somewhere, but it's like the lemons above who roll in like they're just strolling by the Thames on a day out and decide to pop by for a quick leg raise like WTF?!?!?!

Chinos ya na.

I had no motive last friday so i decided to go to the gym at purley way (Croydon) with the man dem for a late night session and then hit up Nando's after forour protein intake.

I saw soo many guys in their raving attire (jeans, Chinos, shoes etc) banging out bench press and bicep curls for that last minute pump before they hit the strip.

I honestly didnt think people did that....how wrong i was!

• 2 weeks later...