Easygym Oxford Street

Bankzy

I use it, it's good going before work and is generally empty. You can squat and deadlift in peace.

I generally don't like the multi coloured weight aesthetically, and I swear they feel lighter than typical  metal plates, but that might just be me.

Peak time after work is crowded, but even then you're not waiting as there is so much shit. Even if what you want to do is busy, you can always do an alternative with something else.

Only shit thing is on weekends, I have to trek all the way to central to use the gym.

I use it, it's good going before work and is generally empty. You can squat and deadlift in peace.

I generally don't like the multi coloured weight aesthetically, and I swear they feel lighter than typical  metal plates, but that might just be me.

Peak time after work is crowded, but even then you're not waiting as there is so much sh*t. Even if what you want to do is busy, you can always do an alternative with something else.

Only sh*t thing is on weekends, I have to trek all the way to central to use the gym.

What time do you go? proper early like 7am?

I think the whole plastic weights vs metal weights is a psychological thing. you see the plastic weights and your automatically tells you that tis lighter 

agree with the no waiting, especially of you love chest. fucking place has around 40 benches

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Chelsea Jack

use the croydon one, in terms of value for money it can't be beat.

think i saw mike kane with his don jus by there on london road holding a shaker, so i assume he goes as well

Peak time after work is crowded, but even then you're not waiting as there is so much sh*t. Even if what you want to do is busy, you can always do an alternative with something else.

Only sh*t thing is on weekends, I have to trek all the way to central to use the gym.

What time do you go? proper early like 7am?

I think the whole plastic weights vs metal weights is a psychological thing. you see the plastic weights and your automatically tells you that tis lighter 

agree with the no waiting, especially of you love chest. f*cking place has around 40 benches

Yeah, 7am. Workout, shower then hit work. Niiiiiiice.

Definitely in my mind, lol

Guest Chelsea Jack

Jas

usually go morns/afternoons only hit evenings now and again cos he gets rammed

i'm like 6ft 2 with ginger hair, so if you seen someone that matches that description then probably me