Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Creed Diskenth

GTA V Online

800 posts in this topic

Gotta be black and yellow, original vip2 colours

"If you don't want to be bothered by other players while going shopping or driving to see the sights, you can enable a passive mode that protects you from stray (or intended) bullets. This is deactivated the moment you start shooting your own gun, however.
When you aren't in passive mode, try not to move through the world carrying too much cash. At any given time another player could kill you and take all the money on your person, and there is no recourse for recouping the lost money outside of exacting your own revenge. The smarter play is depositing your cash at one of the many ATMs located around Los Santos. When you put the money in the bank, nobody else can touch it and it's still available for making purchases much like a debit card.
If you get robbed by another player and demand satisfaction, you can put a bounty on his or her head."

I need to see how this ATM shit works because it played no part in the single player mode.

im hearing u can deposit cash using di mobile

wait so you enable passive and bullets wont harm you....until you start shooting?

sounds weird

wait so you enable passive and bullets wont harm you....until you start shooting?

sounds weird

Makes perfect sense

Not fair if you can shoot you me and I cant shoot you back because your on passive mode

If I see you in your kilt I am taking your goods (no homo)

Are we able to have special abilities online? like what Michael, Trevor and Franklin have

will probably go live around 10am US time, so will be like 3 over here

Think R* main headquarters is in NY so might be a midnight job for them and 5am for us. Should of had it midnight UK time since it's made here.

yeah i heard around 5.

/

sounds weird

Makes perfect sense

Not fair if you can shoot you me and I cant shoot you back because your on passive mode

If I see you in your kilt I am taking your goods (no homo)

lol of course that would be rediculous

what im saying is if you cant be harmed until you start shooting then you have the upper hand? ie if ur being shot at move to a vantage point taking no damage before shooting back

i guess it means both people have to 'engage' before either person can loose health.

Think you have to pay $100 to be in this passive mode too according to what I read before.

Live set me a message on there so I can send the invite.

Just joined vip2 crime family and vip2 gaming crew, I've sent request for invite so whoever is in charge accept me; kold50.

I have no clue how this online thing is gonna work. Or what to expect Or what I should be doing tbh

I would stay up for it, if I didn't have to wake up 6.30 for work.

Dropping at 12

Dropping at 12

Source?

Working from home today!

teachers strike aswell so all the kids are off