GTA V Online

Creed Diskenth

Gotta be black and yellow, original vip2 colours

"If you don't want to be bothered by other players while going shopping or driving to see the sights, you can enable a passive mode that protects you from stray (or intended) bullets. This is deactivated the moment you start shooting your own gun, however.
When you aren't in passive mode, try not to move through the world carrying too much cash. At any given time another player could kill you and take all the money on your person, and there is no recourse for recouping the lost money outside of exacting your own revenge. The smarter play is depositing your cash at one of the many ATMs located around Los Santos. When you put the money in the bank, nobody else can touch it and it's still available for making purchases much like a debit card.
If you get robbed by another player and demand satisfaction, you can put a bounty on his or her head."

• Upvote 1

yeah i heard around 5.

/

wait so you enable passive and bullets wont harm you....until you start shooting?

sounds weird

Makes perfect sense

Not fair if you can shoot you me and I cant shoot you back because your on passive mode

If I see you in your kilt I am taking your goods (no homo)

lol of course that would be rediculous

what im saying is if you cant be harmed until you start shooting then you have the upper hand? ie if ur being shot at move to a vantage point taking no damage before shooting back

i guess it means both people have to 'engage' before either person can loose health.

safe

Dropping at 12