GTA V Online

Creed Diskenth

i believe so

but it's just a great game to have, aside from fifa and to an extent fighting games what else can you happily watch someone else play if you're jamming and smoking/ drinking at someones house

or just fuck around with if you're bored and dont wanna get too much into something 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Not yet bro... Waiting for something to be released that will finally lock me in. Still wrestling with the idea of getting an Xbox One instead..

Did you get a PS4?

I don't think Rockstar can do anything to save this game. The whole online experience was sub par from them.

It'll be up to the hackers and modders to keep it interesting.

Heists are needed badly...Pimp My Ride mode is needed too

Yea man got the PS4 for Free. So much faster and smoother than PS3. It's a NetFlix player at the moment though, that and Resogun. Need to download that Outlast that dropped on PSN.

Heists are supposedly coming soon according to Rockstar with some other shit. Not been on it for time but I think they were taking everyones illegal money off them as well. Last time I was on there I somehow had over $900 Million.

Can't even complain about this game though. Lived up to it's Hype and Online was fun as fuck for a period of time. Would of lasted longer but typical glitchers and hackers cheat to get ahead and fuck everything up as usual.

PS3 guys need to jump on when these heists drop though. Probably still missions I haven't done either.

Free lad?

How did you manage that?

I'll def be jumping back on when/if the heists drop..... I havent even finished the offline story mode

Yea need to get back on it. Element won't be about he quickly boxed his PS3 and sold it when he got the 4.

Got a sister who's always doing that online comping stuff. Won a few iPads and Headphones among other things, she won a PS4 in December and gave it me lol. Score