Top Boy vs Breaking Bad

Woodpecker

Which did you enjoy more?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which did you enjoy more?

for me top boy has poor dialogue, 

der can b no action in breaking bad n it will still b a top episode

during the last  episodes, i kinda forgot about the "meth", the dialogue between walt and whoever was jus that good

but if u wanna go scene for scene,i mean

• Downvote 1

thank god that paki c*nt left

moving on

/

the thing with that victor scene is, I said it before. I am fucking fuming that the scene even happened, I know it's a TV show but there is no way Fring wudda not deaded one of the two

can you please respond to the fucking son though

walt jr

what fucking need was there for walt jr to be disabled, it mocked him

also

the people never dropped a cheque on him for the company he sold out of

and they were all in his house and talking kind and offering to pay for his medical bills with his own money

nahhhh

moving on

/

the thing with that victor scene is, I said it before. I am f*cking fuming that the scene even happened, I know it's a TV show but there is no way Fring wudda not deaded one of the two

can you please respond to the f*cking son though

walt jr

what f*cking need was there for walt jr to be disabled, it mocked him

also

and they were all in his house and talking kind and offering to pay for his medical bills with his own money

nahhhh

fring was a business man. without walt he has no meth production, without jesse he has no walt. simple really.

plus victor had been seen by witnesses, so he had to go regardless. at the same time he showed walt and jesse that hes not to be messed with, and that there are reprocussions for their actions.

it was business, not personal.

what need is there for anyone to be disabled? he was born that way. it added to the storyline. he had greater pressure to support his family (son), giving him even more motivation to get into the meth business.

plus the actor who played walt jr/flynn has cerebral palsy, just not the same level as the character he plays.

walt actually mentions his sell out of the grey matter company. iirc it was when he was talking to jesse in his living room, telling him how he wants a meth empire, and how he sold his stake in a company that would later be worth billions for only $5000, to be able to pay the rent.

so he did get a cheque, just not a large one

moving on

/

the thing with that victor scene is, I said it before. I am f*cking fuming that the scene even happened, I know it's a TV show but there is no way Fring wudda not deaded one of the two

can you please respond to the f*cking son though

walt jr

what f*cking need was there for walt jr to be disabled, it mocked him

also

nahhhh

fring was a business man. without walt he has no meth production, without jesse he has no walt. simple really.

plus victor had been seen by witnesses, so he had to go regardless. at the same time he showed walt and jesse that hes not to be messed with, and that there are reprocussions for their actions.

it was business, not personal.

what need is there for anyone to be disabled? he was born that way. it added to the storyline. he had greater pressure to support his family (son), giving him even more motivation to get into the meth business.

plus the actor who played walt jr/flynn has cerebral palsy, just not the same level as the character he plays.

walt actually mentions his sell out of the grey matter company. iirc it was when he was talking to jesse in his living room, telling him how he wants a meth empire, and how he sold his stake in a company that would later be worth billions for only $5000, to be able to pay the rent.

so he did get a cheque, just not a large one

1st point - Frings a one man cartel machine, he would dead Jesse lock Walt in the lab. Once Jessy is dead, what? Walt dies for Jessy? Walt lets his family get murdered for Jessy? No

The whole idea that Jessy mattered to walt isnt powerful at all, another example of shit writing by the BB team.

A REAL flip side to that would be - Mike and Kano. Them man are a team and will ride for eachother but yo, when one mans head is already off and you got off lucky its time to lowe it and count your blessings. Fantastic writing there in TopBoy

2nd point - It is fucking annoying having some spaz dragging himself across the screen so that we can feel sympathy for this fantastic father who managed to raise the lump. Some sick american idea to try and add more emotion to the series

3rd point - yeah he sold out in a rash decision when the gyal left him for the other guy, they all felt strange after that so he cut . It was a mad heated situation. So when they became billionaire friends of his, they never thought to dump a little 100mil on him like, basically he done work which because of the slut wifey fucked up, he could use the money

aite so they were badmind and didnt drop the money, they arent legally obliged

but then to come to my yard and offer to pay for my bills? r u sick

another piece of shit writing by the BB team

Read the thread title and was sure it was a blatent attempt at tr0ll, 

TopBoy made out that your average council estate goon could outsmart the Met, and carry out murders unpunished with minimal effort. 

Breaking Bad, as fictional as it obviously is, never defies logic or possibility. 

TopBoy made out that your average council estate goon could outsmart the Met, and carry out murders unpunished with minimal effort. 

Breaking Bad, as fictional as it obviously is, never defies logic or possibility. 

:rofl:

erm........

arguably the most famous

arguably the baitest

but the best? Hardly.

In response to the realistic shit

LMAO

Top Boy was 10000%  more realistic than fucking breaking bad jesus

I think it would be hard to find one part of breaking bad that was actually realistic