Top Boy vs Breaking Bad

Woodpecker

Which did you enjoy more?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which did you enjoy more?

Breaking bad>>Sons of Anarchy>The wire>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Top Boy

Fair enough I can understand people saying Breaking Bad >> The Wire.

It was like when Drogba was voted Chelsea's greatest ever player a week after winning the CL but Sons of Anarchy????????

Someone slap this yout.

Seriously...this has made it to two pages...

Some things just don't need to be discussed...this comparison was brainless

And DONT YOU DAAAAAARE think about responding to me woodpecker, you havent earned the right to converse with me. N the free pass I usually give the general public(ie road sweepers n chinese dvd sellers) to do so, has just had ur name scrubbed off...

Top boy vs breaking bad...

Whatta ting to raaaassss

:angry:

in a tv show about a high school chemistry teacher who slowly morphs into a methamphetamine kingping who takes out a chicken franchise running south american drug lord by using an explosive strapped to a mute ex capo who detonates it by ringing a bell, i dont think 'realism' was at the top of their list tbh 

but the topic title is not a statement philly

i beg to differ cuz

Differ you may, I will put forward my argument;

BB VS Wire is more of a question, although grammatically incorrect. It deffinately states nothing but asks the user, "In a fight between BB and The Wire who would be the victor?" A question

now your counterargument

Seriously...this has made it to two pages...

Some things just don't need to be discussed...this comparison was brainless

And DONT YOU DAAAAAARE think about responding to me woodpecker, you havent earned the right to converse with me. N the free pass I usually give the general public(ie road sweepers n chinese dvd sellers) to do so, has just had ur name scrubbed off...

Top boy vs breaking bad...

Whatta ting to raaaassss

:angry:

Very questionable my friend.

but the topic title is not a statement philly

i beg to differ cuz

Differ you may, I will put forward my argument;

BB VS Wire is more of a question, although grammatically incorrect. It deffinately states nothing but asks the user, "In a fight between BB and The Wire who would be the victor?" A question

now your counterargument

lol mate its a statement of how gassed u got off top boy or how dead u think breaking bad is

a fifty grand bet is a big statement, u see what i mean.

/

breaking bad is ghastly overrated ppl were tlkin about it on here a clean 24 months ago

everyone loves a good bandwagon