Is this cruel?

Eskay Jones

So somebody owes me 3k which they have failed to pay for over 2months using the same ole im broke lines so what I have done is gone to his house as i know his mother and took his car which is worth like 2grand, his mac laptop, 36inch tv, iphone 4s along with his passport. guy is now frantically calling me every 5mins or so begging for stuff but when i mentioned when are you going to pay he goes on please show me sympathy vibe.

Would you do the same and if anybody wants to buy the items please text me.

• Upvote 6

would just sell

but then again your supposed to be in somalia arent you?

meh

too many fantasists here

Im not from Somalia firstly im from Somaliland

And secondly I say when I go back when I want.

Pipe down.

@Kompressor - Needed to buy a car so i lent it to him not close anymore over this.

Checking his phone I think the reason why he is so desperate to get his phone is down to some dodgy pics his got on here.

So somebody owes me 3k which they have failed to pay for over 2months using the same ole im broke lines so what I have done is gone to his house as i know his mother and took his car which is worth like 2grand, his mac laptop, 36inch tv, iphone 4s along with his passport. guy is now frantically calling me every 5mins or so begging for stuff but when i mentioned when are you going to pay he goes on please show me sympathy vibe.

Hang on, so his phone was in the yard, but he wasn't?

3k is a lot of money to lend out.

Would only lend that sort of P out to IMMEDIATE family.

What I'm saying.

Especially for man to buy a car. If it was for something crucial then close friends could be allowed that sum if I had it to hand. 3k isn't a sum that can be given out frivolously without any sort of gaurentee of payback, I.e "how much do you earn a month, ok you can give me back ______ a month till its paid off"

Hang on, so his phone was in the yard, but he wasn't?

Its blocked he prolly stole or bought a dodgy phone. My guess is he was using it for facebook etc

depends on his situation

is he working?

is he in mad debt with the bank?

loool

why you even askin

shot all there things you took

if you did send him the P to pay some debts or something like that then yea feel bad

but you dropped him 3k for a whip ... fuck him

man took the p knowing he was gonna long you off

Nah he was taking a liberty 3k to buy a car

Not for rent/food/nappys

A car

Lol you best sell that shit right there unless he stumps up the cash pronto

/

Only way I'm lending someone that p is if its a few days until payday and they are just short for a bargain.