Stop Smoking Thread

Woodpecker

After a love/hate relationship with cigarettes I have decided to stop, weed is gonna be straight smoked in my pipe from now on.

I just had pneumonia and it made me stop for a few days, I've decided to carry it on and since yesterday morning haven't had a single puff (smoked about one or two cigs a day after I came out of hospital). Still got work off till thursday so it's gonna keep me tough.

Got some friends who used tablets said they were amazing, anyone had any experience?

Anyone got any tips on how they quit?

Anyone else that wants to take some of my energy and improve their health jump on board

Every now and again I might post my time quit and money saved, think its a really good idea to remind me to stay on track. I used to smoke at least 20 per day the cost of which was 9.00 CFH

so here goes

Day 1 - saving - 9.00 CFH

c/s this wave was gna stop for stoptober til i realised it started a week ago

thing with blem is the post dinner blem and the commute to work blem r too good to let go

those r d only ones that have a purpose. gna try and cut back then quit out right.

all them patches, gums n shit r not only useless but pretty disgusting as well

So did I mate.

But realized that really and truly it was making me a mong.

Would go out for something to eat and have to hit one before hand otherwise I would feel it would be a waste it would be like this for everything, if there was football on, was driving somewhere, playing a game, watching a film etc.

I probably still would have a couple bun here and there though socially.

• Upvote 2

quit bud for few months now

grabbed a bud last week

took me 5 nights to finish off a 10

finished it last nite, proper monged confused mind state now, feelin down as fuck, keep thinkin about grabbin another 1

gona go straight edge again

no real piss ups til december, unless im blagged into dam

need to quit smokin cigs aswell, only smoke 2-3 a day tho

so depressed 

lol