plastic brits for england ?

Pro

I agree that Januzaj shouldn't play for England but smh at this comment

"We have to remember what we are. We are English. We tackle hard, are tough on the pitch and are hard to beat.

"We have great characters. You think of Spain and you think technical but you think of England and you think they are brave and they tackle hard. We have to remember that.

What a waste man, he might as well as said England are shit

Fucking muppet

Well I guess at least he knows

The midfielder’s views were backed by former England captain Alan Shearer, who told the BBC: “I’m of the opinion that to be English you should be born in England and be playing for England.”

But Dyke disagreed, insisting it was wrong to ignore players simply on the basis of their birth certificate after confirming the FA was exploring whether Januzaj was eligible for selection.

“We wouldn’t have had Mo Farah on that basis,” he said, speaking at the Leaders in Football conference at Stamford Bridge. “I think that is too extreme.”

The plastic Brit arguement has always been there, Jack in a way was trolled into it.

People within football was talking about Januzaj specifically... At the moment on that particular player, Jack is 100% right.

If Januzaj stated his intentions for England and waited until 2018, well its another debate imo then.

When you start bringing Mo Farrah into it and others, the debate and using the outlook of this to them, well then it enters the grey area for me...

The plastic Brit arguement has always been there, Jack in a way was trolled into it.

People within football was talking about Januzaj specifically... At the moment on that particular player, Jack is 100% right.

If Januzaj stated his intentions for England and waited until 2018, well its another debate imo then.

When you start bringing Mo Farrah into it and others, the debate and using the outlook of this to them, well then it enters the grey area for me...

spot on

Janujaz never even said he wants to play for England and he never would lol

If you stay in England 5 years and choose us over your National Team, more than likely you are shit anyway like Almunia

Dont see any issue with Zaha and Sterling playing with England myself

What age is the cut off point thought?

12? 15? I don't know

Difficult subject

i dont see a prob if someone come young enough to go school ect

but if man like 20+  wants to play for england like thats dead

like someone else said they prob aint good enough to play for there own

/

its jut the english tho

as i dont see no fuss about costa wanting to play for spain over brazill or taking it back deco too