Have you ever been that token guy/girl?

Pro

Token white most times

In school yea, I kinda could move between groups so sometimes I used to be with the white pub going lot, they used to try to get me to come pub with them, did it a few times, I remember a look the doorman gave me 1 time though put me off frequenting places as the token black not gonna lie.

Yes most recent times being a few days after I got back from Brazil.

Went to check my friends who've got a screen printing studio, little did I know they were going camping for a triple birthday celebration. I brought a change of clothes cos I thought we mind end up going out and I'd crash at one of theirs so as far as they were concerned it was a no brainer, I said no at first but eventually gave in.

^_)

I was the only person of colour on the camp site, had a terrible sleep and my hayfever battered me. We woke up and went for a trek in the woods, climbed to the top of a hill and they all got high out of their faces on some cocktail of mandy, weed and some next ting whilst I was stone cold sober. 

My first camping experience, was kinda jokes looking back.

Yes most recent times being a few days after I got back from Brazil.

Went to check my friends who've got a screen printing studio, little did I know they were going camping for a triple birthday celebration. I brought a change of clothes cos I thought we mind end up going out and I'd crash at one of theirs so as far as they were concerned it was a no brainer, I said no at first but eventually gave in.

^_)

I was the only person of colour on the camp site, had a terrible sleep and my hayfever battered me. We woke up and went for a trek in the woods, climbed to the top of a hill and they all got high out of their faces on some cocktail of mandy, weed and some next ting whilst I was stone cold sober.

My first camping experience, was kinda jokes looking back.

Fuck that

not really tbh, never felt tokenistic, i was just white and they weren't

tho when i see sh*t like this i think 'hmm', dunno why, maybe im a racist, just looks weird to me:

942321_635709419774665_1307839063_n.jpg

lolol his face like 'yeah, somethings not right here but i cant quite put my finger on it'

didnt even clock the other 'thnic at t'back at first