Tips to save money Thread

Eskay Jones

I went to the one in Osterley Park but they have loads in and around London, they are fresh as hell you can smell and taste the difference, getting them right after they have been picked so I guess they'll last.

I also mentioned my National Trust membership, got a joint one, cost £69 for the year.

Gives free entry and parking to over 300 places up and down the country.

It woulda cost me nearly £25 for 2 people to go Osterley House last week.

Im pretty good at saving my  money .

When i wake up first  four/five hours i like to fast .(2 meals being saved)...

Also i  try not to look at my bank accounts ,(makes me think  about money)...

Get an electric and gas key metre .

The most important thing for me is to not go on websites where they are selling things . Argos,ebay,amazon,clothes websites etc .

Try and cycle more as well to save a bit  of petty

switching of plugs/lights when they arnt in  use

using the washing machine in the evening, I heard these things save on ur energy bills.

investing in a juicer and storage bottles, saves a lot of money on buying box drinks

I do this . Saves a couple quid every week .

/

One thing that i do also is on the monday i will buy like three bottles of water,then refil them and use them everyday during work till the friday .

Saves you a bit as well

+1 on the market fruit and veg and making lunches at home

Initially its long but once you get a routine or switch it up every now and again the amount of money you realise you spend is madness.

Market veg and fruit is in another level; quality is so good and the prices are way better than supermarkets. Only downside (a depending on what you buy) is longevity. The day you buy it you only have a few days compared to sticking supermarket food in the fridge and it lasts forever.

Mine near me pretty much gives away their fruit and veg on a Friday evening cos they have new produce for the Saturday so you can even get it cheaper.

/

The only thing powered when I'm at work or not home is the fridge and hot water; but if I'm away the weekend I'll make that's off as well.

Dont smoke , Don't Drink. 

Last 4 months I have made my own munch to work.  Its actually sick when you get into a routine.  

1.Basmati Rice, black beans & chicken korma,

2.Roasted potato wedges, roast plantain, Mixed Moroccan vegetables &s auce

3. noodles, Mixed corn vegetable with Boiled plantain.

4.Boiled Potato, sweet potato, Roasted chicken, Gravy  & pees. 

5. Fuits

Experiment with different menus every week

Asda & local cash & carry.

All that cost me £15 odd for the week.  Not even about the cost alone but just eating organic quality food > ______

I have cut out fizzy drinks years ago and cut down on the assorted juices. Mostly water which I leave in the fridge at work.

Sim only's the way to go on the phone side of things

Workout gym - Easy gym got decent rates £18

Taylor your own package, Call hotels if you have to . You will be surprised at how some rates differ to the packages .

EE home internet - Gives orange wednesdays (cinema heads)

I still find it difficult to save sometimes though . But friends could be a big influence too. Need to cut certain man out of your life. Some peeps aint in touch with reality

Fuck off that costs only £15

Break down that to me, lol.

Been bringing my own lunches to work ever since I've been on the gym thing.

C/S buying your meat from butchers and your fruit and veg markets helps. Also dropping your supermarket to an Aldi or Morrison will help you save. Remember when me and my boy lived together a full shop at Aldi was on average £60 cheaper compared to Tesco. So we did that most times and picked up the bits you can't get or prefer to get from Tesco.

Reinvesting back in skysports has helped me to curb the weekend raving expenditure. When I come back from playing ball i;m dead out so when I see there's a couple of decent La Liga games to jam to till MOTD comes on I'm good. If I didn't like sports then I'd invest in a console or jump of a television series. Swear when I finally jumped on prison break catching up kept me indoors for like 2 or 3 months.

Dont smoke , Don't Drink. 

Last 4 months I have made my own munch to work.  Its actually sick when you get into a routine.  

1.Basmati Rice, black beans & chicken korma,

2.Roasted potato wedges, roast plantain, Mixed Moroccan vegetables &s auce

3. noodles, Mixed corn vegetable with Boiled plantain.

4.Boiled Potato, sweet potato, Roasted chicken, Gravy  & pees. 

5. Fuits

Experiment with different menus every week

Asda & local cash & carry.

All that cost me £15 odd for the week.  Not even about the cost alone but just eating organic quality food > ______

I have cut out fizzy drinks years ago and cut down on the assorted juices. Mostly water which I leave in the fridge at work.

Sim only's the way to go on the phone side of things

Workout gym - Easy gym got decent rates £18

Taylor your own package, Call hotels if you have to . You will be surprised at how some rates differ to the packages .

EE home internet - Gives orange wednesdays (cinema heads)

I still find it difficult to save sometimes though . But friends could be a big influence too. Need to cut certain man out of your life. Some peeps aint in touch with reality

f*ck off that costs only £15

Break down that to me, lol.

lol what i thought

stockpiling when something You will always need is on offer

in supermarkets this is likely to be everything at some point. I haven't paid full price for any toiletry in years.

washing powder, nappies(buy 2 get 1 free gets rinsed), same thing

CS Aldi and butchers, need to see what Toney's farmers' markets are saying. 

streaming sports from links provided here and not paying for sky

sh*t at work.

You're essentially getting paid to sh*t and you aren't using costly bog roll at your own expense.

lmao i know a guy who carrys a box of fags and a lighter but doesnt smoke at all just to get fag breaks

These f*ckers get up to an extra hour break per day. Cunts

Take up smoking.