No Blacks. No Irish. No Dogs. London letting agents 'refuse black tenants'

Illusion

What's the problem with an Asian owned black hair & beauty store?

If the majority of these shop owners didn't dislike their target audience (black people) there wouldn't be a problem.

On ever occasion that I've gone to an Asian owned black hair shop I've been followed around and treated like a criminal

• Upvote 2

If the majority of these shop owners didn't dislike their target audience (black people) there wouldn't be a problem.

On ever occasion that I've gone to an Asian owned black hair shop I've been followed around and treated like a criminal

I have to agree I feel harassed by them a lot of the times and cant ask advice on the products because they don't know anything about them. Quite frustrating if i'm honest.

• Upvote 3

I have to agree I feel harassed by them a lot of the times and cant ask advice on the products because they don't know anything about them. Quite frustrating if i'm honest.

At the risk of sounding patronizing maybe you should stop going there . 

They opened a big massive hair & cosmetics shop  around the corner from me. 

They did put in that investment. But to be fair they actually employed black staff in there. Who seem clued up about things. 

There is a black owned shop just a few stores down. I try to shop from him more often.  Products are just limited unfortunately 

At the risk of sounding patronizing maybe you should stop going there .

You're right I should buy online.

have you realised when a black has a shop whether it be physical or ordering from just eat... they seem to never have what you want or somehting is out of stock... or when you go to a black shop the shop is half empty with stock...

this is what really baffles me lol, its like going to the apple store and the shop assis are all just glorified security 

Guest TRAGEDY

have you realised when a black has a shop whether it be physical or ordering from just eat... they seem to never have what you want or somehting is out of stock... or when you go to a black shop the shop is half empty with stock...

Yep over price aswell

Guest TRAGEDY

Bullshit . Caribbean restaraunts yes,anything else you are wrong

Bollocks