No Blacks. No Irish. No Dogs. London letting agents 'refuse black tenants'

Illusion

What's the problem with an Asian owned black hair & beauty store?

If the majority of these shop owners didn't dislike their target audience (black people) there wouldn't be a problem.

On ever occasion that I've gone to an Asian owned black hair shop I've been followed around and treated like a criminal

I have to agree I feel harassed by them a lot of the times and cant ask advice on the products because they don't know anything about them. Quite frustrating if i'm honest.

this is what really baffles me lol, its like going to the apple store and the shop assis are all just glorified security 

not much different to jessops, curries, boots, tesco etc assistants having no knowledge of the products

its a boring low profit business with long shifts, course indians are on it

they make stupid profits on weave apparently, watch the Chris Rock 'Good Hair' documentary

still think its the biggest pisstake that the sole community that these shops serve don't control even half of the stores

trus me

and guys are saying "whats the problem?"

they make stupid profits on weave apparently, watch the Chris Rock 'Good Hair' documentary

still think its the biggest pisstake that the sole community that these shops serve don't control even half of the stores

trus me

and guys are saying "whats the problem?"

like fresh said, who does this problem lie with?

what right do you have to be angry at asians exploiting a gap in the market, why is the gap there in the first place?

Local why you always gotta be so negative  ?

/

Anyway.

letting them  get their foot in the  door is a pisstake itself but allowing them to continue is unforgivable .

If i ever get di riches,we will riot i promise and we will take over by force if we have to .

People will get hurt,shops will get burnt in the end it will be worth it .

Idi-Amin-picture.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just out of interest this is a question to the blacks on here . Do you think a number of mass protests outside Asian owned black hair and beauty stores would work ? In my younger, more extreme days there was a time where i was thinking of doing some really nasty things . Things like trying to stop them from doing business by force by rounding up hundreds of blacks on a daily and completely ransacking their stores until they got the message . Would you back them ? Would this allow us to get our foot in the door ? Should we look into this ?

Your views please

Well last year this happened in Peckham. They did it for a while and it was semi successful. It was interesting as in the end the old divide and conquer tactic was used to split the group.

how are asians chaising  a black man down in rye lane of all places 

its not green st ffs

show me where im angry with asians.

its the general gist of the fred aint it

retail is a hard slog at the best of times, let alone dealing solely with black women and birds that get hair extensions

uninteresting thankless work with shop leases shootin up n footfall shootin down

i dont kno about the price of this shite but i doubt they're rolling in it

if youve got the determination and funds to run that go for it, but there's plenty better investments so why bother, some racially driven shit shop jealousy?

if ur bothered do something

• Upvote 1

see, this is where i ain't sure if stacks is serious or just a yout

has anyone here or know someone thats even tried this market, at least open a likkle shopify selling dax? nothing?

like there aint bigger prizes out there. about riot over some hair shops.

dont be surprised if u see black women linking arms to protect paks from the mob, while sandeep is behind them with a grin like 

3947675668_86c4ecb6c1_z.jpg

First thing a lot of black people have to understand is running a business. To a big extent that comes before the product(s), unless you have the exclusive product(s), which is very very rare and sadly won't last forever.

We see so much errors with the caribbean food businesses, which to an extent are rare product, that we know we do ourselves no favours.

We all know asians know how to run shops, regardless of product they put in the work.

Once black proprietors learn how to run sh*t, they will run their sh*t.

Most of the black hair product shops years ago, was run by black people, but they didnt adapt properly and got flexed on.

asians = most of dem coconuts

pakistanis = biggest racists on earth

From what i seen the asians are just the letting agents

And its the landlord thrmselves (who we dont know the race of) has said no blacks

Thry just following instructions

this

n regardless of what you think of discrimination, prejudice, generalisations, stereotypes etc etc etc

shouldnt it be down to the landlord to make the decision

say in some outlandish bizzaro world scenario stacks 1 days finds himself letting out a property, i kno i wouldnt want to be putting money in his pocket

i imagine this landlord was asian because i couldnt imagine some other raced chap speaking so freely about it to the agents

• Downvote 1

imo black people especially caribbeans are too english

the poor underclass are happy to sit at home all week, get paid jsa and hit the pub at the weekend whilst making sure their kids have the latest JD wear as to not be bullied in school, which is the same as the white underclass.... the only other race with such a poor community is pakistanis and while they have there own problems they are slightly more willing to work even without an education and they have a few more routes into work through bring ins........ im talking about the poor here, household income less than 20k per annum

but you can ignore this group as maybe 3/5 will carry on the cycle espesh females of the parents and grandparents not moving up in the social ladder (in all races so black/white/asian it dont matter)

And up in the social ladder this is where the biggest problem comes imo

the working class, this is where they struggle... unlike asians and other races who are a little more say maverick, the working class black families mainly caribbeans but now africans drop into this group too have that english mentality and route set...parents work decent jobs between them, maybe both maybe one but a household income is enough for a house and a holiday or 2... the kids are encouraged into further education but this is where the cultural difference between the english/blacks and asians and other minorities come is that... the english mentality is to get out of the nest asap, to get the first serious job they can out of college/uni move out and be independant look to settle down and then jump on that property ladder.....with this you can get a sustainable living for yourself and then set up your kids to do the same as yourself....... however in other cultures the kids are encouraged to finish uni...come back home, all money earned is put back into the family home...the family wealth increases...the home gets bigger as does the fortune for the family which then pushes their kids to have a chance to move to the next social ladder

the middle class

england lacks middle class black people...... 

dont know if i quite articulated it how i wanted but in short you cant be talking about community because you are trying to emulate the majority and are not acting like the minority communities..... i would understand if it was usa and blacks have been there for as long as whites... but most black people here are 2nd/3rd gen at most

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

basic lad^

so basically the issue is that white n black parents dont steal / emotionally blackmail their children into handing over bare of their income?

lol @ the working class leaving their family homes as soon as poss

most are at home well into their 20s

there's a huge problem with the concept of saving money imo, fueled by the religion of consumerism, but that's irrelevant n nothing to do with ur scrounging money grabbing 'community'

see, this is where i ain't sure if stacks is serious or just a yout

has anyone here or know someone thats even tried this market, at least open a likkle shopify selling dax? nothing?

like there aint bigger prizes out there. about riot over some hair shops.

dont be surprised if u see black women linking arms to protect paks from the mob, while sandeep is behind them with a grin like 

3947675668_86c4ecb6c1_z.jpg

I am very serious .

Now heres the thing

You can be as naive as you want but deep down you know and i know black people are not going to get our foot through the door because the door is more or less shut .

There are literally thousands  of these type of  shops in england.

Some are yards apart from one another .

The way we get our foot in the market is for asians to abandon the market and for their shops to close

REALISTICALLY there are only two ways this can happen  .

One is boycotts by the use of proganda ,ie the type of things which caused the birmingham beef between blacks and asians a few years ago (a black girl lied and said one of the hair shop mandem raped her ) . Or the use force . As you like to say GABOS .

Local you can do one  because you are one of the biggest hypocrites on here .

I guarantee if the  injuns started running 90 percent of pubs you would soon see why its a problem

lol how would that happen mate

a gay indian owns my local funnily enough, saved it from shutting down, pillar of the community in his own right

they pretty much do own all the independent newsagents in the entire country, i dont cry about them having a racial chokehold on newspapers and milk