Black communities in London

Captain Planet

What do we know about race and crime in London?

Nine out of 10 street crimes, knife crimes and gun crimes are committed by men rather than women.

Twelve per cent of London’s men are black. But 54 per cent of the street crimes committed by men in London, along with 46 per cent of the knife crimes and more than half of the gun crimes, are thought by the Metropolitan Police to have been committed by black men.

Or at least, the police “proceed against” black men in those proportions for each of those crimes.

Crime statistics have to be approached with extreme caution, because it is very easy to leap to conclusions which are not justified by the figures.

These ones do not show that 54 per cent of London’s street crimes are committed by black men.

They do not even show that 54 per of those convicted in court of street crime are black men. But they do indicate that in 54 per cent of street crimes where police catch their suspect, that suspect is black.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html

Whether or not the 54 percent are guilty - the fact that they are suspects means it is a black problem.

I think it's fair assessment to say a child raised by kurious is highly more likely to be involved in gun crime than ha child raised by kaygee or CP. 

Agreed on this .

• Downvote 1

the thing is you lot (black ppl) just keep talking about it

since the 70s there hasnt been any real activism

I will confirm that all the white professionals I know are racist to some degree

so what will you do now?

u no wot... thats all blacks ever do...

to be quite and utter frank

one guy said when you want something or you believe that something is yours/should be yours... you dont ask for it you go and take it... you think marching along the streets to get what you want REALLY makes a difference... governments/whites dont care

Prove me wrong, get married become a respected member of society. Make sure your husband is in employment. Don't start having more children with multiple men! Don't become one of those women stay on social security until their youngest Of 5 children is 18.

Do you plan to have more children with your current baby father? Does he have a job which does not involve illegal activity?

• Downvote 1

Thought as much,not even being bad mind because I see this behaviour constantly, you should try and change this cycle, because of your children see their single mum giving birth to children from multiple men, scrounging from the government, waste man father. they are likely to repeat that same cycle.

• Downvote 1

the thing is you lot (black ppl) just keep talking about it

since the 70s there hasnt been any real activism

I will confirm that all the white professionals I know are racist to some degree

so what will you do now?

u no wot... thats all blacks ever do...

to be quite and utter frank

one guy said when you want something or you believe that something is yours/should be yours... you dont ask for it you go and take it... you think marching along the streets to get what you want REALLY makes a difference... governments/whites dont care

"25 years after an irishman couldn't get a fucking job, we had the presidency. See what the niggers don't realise is, nobody's gonna give it to you - you have to take it."
  • Downvote 2

It's real talk still.

Gotta work twice as hard for half.

Reading Richard Bransons book, he said when he was 19 he clocked if you bought music (vinyls) to export you didn't pay as much tax.

So he would buy them and load them on the ferry from Dover to France, soon as he reached France spin back round shot them in England.

Got nabbed and got arrested, didn't even get a crimimal record.

Knowing this game ain't fair there's only 2 things you can do, go hard or give up.

I hear that, all about going hard, I was at a dinner party last night and we was speaking to this brother. He was talking about knowing how to play the system. Man said he only works 18 days a month and the first 4 days of a months work covers his months expensive everything else is just extra. He said he has started to study law and has found out some loop holes. Man said he only paid £100 in tax last year and everything he done was legal and above board. He did say he was grinding hard from the age of 15 by the time he hit 25 he was set. Told me about when he lived in Switzerland, worked for a Swiss bank so he was able to open up a bank account out there. Said he tries not to stay in one place for more than 6 months. 

He said he does not like going to work as he would prefer to work 2 days a week, but he used this great analogy he said if the money is on his desk in his office would he get up and go and physically get it and he said of course, so for that reason he carries on going in all those days.