Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bankzy

What's with these black muslim converts preaching in oxford street

38 posts in this topic

can someone explain?

first it was mike glc with his mix tapes now its these lot

they have as much right to do so as a white christian preacher. 

if You're not interested in what they're offering, keep it moving. 

christians definetly do it more, and come on some, every one jump on him with a bible, front & back formation attack. 

the people who piss me of are those charity people who stop me in the street and talk about oxfam or save the children. Was it wavant who saw me having a convo with one in stratford that time

Who cares? you lot should, last days coming and lots of you need him in your life

Who cares? you lot should, last days coming and lots of you need him in your life

How long have u been saying this for

and who is him?

Who remembers that Christian geezer that used to always stand at Oxford Circus with a megaphone?

Don't know why these annoying arseholes think it's cool to fuck up someone's day out with their hell talk.

How about the brother in Brixton who's there in the mornings normally talking about repent this and that bla bla bla.

Man low it, if there's a heaven I'm there, if there isn't, i'm invincible anyway

i dno if its the same guy but I see a black man in brixton giving it all the repent lark to the revellers on a Friday night - 1am!!!!

tbh i really quite like the fact that people do it - long as they don't get in peoples faces

Absolutely despise this sort . 

Make me sick to my stomach .

These fool fool boys are speaking arabic,worshipping an arab religion which is based on arab culture but arabs DO NOT LIKE THEM .Smh ,they  will learn one day . Hopefully 

they have as much right to do so as a white christian preacher. 

if You're not interested in what they're offering, keep it moving. 

You're blatantly one of them.

Which one are you, the fat quiet one in the back with a beard screw facing everyone while the lanky one in the front preaches? 

I'm not muslim, their cause doesn't benefit me, so no, I'm not involved. I'm just saying it doesn't harm me either, and probably doesn't You unless You're the guy getting dragged to a cashpoint to buy a cd You don't want, in which case, unlucky

There is a reason why Muslims go out of their way to preach and obtain reverts (Muslims dont believe in the word convert as we believe everybody is born Muslim)

If you manage to get somebody to convert to Islam using free will then you're stake in Heaven is all but guaranteed, Allah swt loves us all.

Actually picked up on a typo okay, Didnt want to do this

You are quite possibly the most god awful vocalist ive ver heard you practically rock the same clothes in all of your cool edit pro videos you cant even get a shave and shape up for most of time WHO THE FUCK WEARS NIKE TRACKSUIT TO A MUSIC VIDEO? dont know even where to begin with your monotone voice A goldfish expresses more emotion than you, looks like your just reading off a paper if you actually waste more than 5mins a week on that shit then you need to correct your life and give up making ridiculous noise same generic facial expression in every single videos say it with your chest little ass nigga

There is a reason why Muslims go out of their way to preach and obtain reverts (Muslims dont believe in the word convert as we believe everybody is born Muslim)

If you manage to get somebody to convert to Islam using free will then you're stake in Heaven is all but guaranteed, Allah swt loves us all.

wow

rah Eskay got lenched good and proper

Why do Muslims have so much hate in their hearts

Quite scary

Why do Muslims have so much hate in their hearts

Quite scary

Its a religion that breeds hatred to others thats why.