Baby got back.

Skola

TL:DR - Russian girl is pretty and SUPER HENCH (scroll down for pics)

Dream or nightmare – you decide. 17-year-old Russian powerlifter Yulia Viktorovna Vins, or Julia Vins, has the face of a perfect doll and the body of someone who could probably beat the snot out of you. Julia is only one of many young Barbie-doll or anime-girl look-alikes, but she is the first I’ve seen with a competitive powerlifter’s body.

According to an interview she held, she never even intended to become a professional powerlifter when she first began working out – she was simply looking for strength and self-confidence. After seeking the help of a powerlifting trainer, she excelled at the sport and is now preparing for her first competition in September. Julia has attracted both admiration and criticism, but this hasn’t fazed her.

“There will always be people who respect my choice, or simply adequately explain why they don’t agree with it, but there is nothing to be gained by trying to defame someone who is following their dream,” I, for one, am happy to give her my respect and, should she ever happen to ask me for it, my lunch money.

Source: girlswithmuscle.com | vk.com

17-year-old-doll-face-powerlifter-from-r

ad_choices_i_UR.png

• Upvote 1

atleast 95% of his posts are cringe worthy his like that sad idiot who always comes upto you "do you remember that time" and you just go alone saying yeah yeah just to get him to f*ck off.

Feel to report him to microsoft for acts of extreme thirst and desperation

Dude actually said

He is some funny guy, cant let something go. I was negging and giving him pos in equal measure which I done with allot of other users now I swear it's this buck negging every comment I make. Some Jengaleng

equal measure like his on some yen yang post equality f*ck outta here