Baby got back.

Skola

stop the talk, you aint gone do shit.

This is what will happen if you even dare show your face.

Are you somalian on vip2

Yes

I don't like what you said about my son or me brother

we are both black we should not be fighting each other

Here is a copy of the quran you should come mosque with me

Please allow it.

When we go back online lets pretend we was going to fight but the road was to busy and police would of arrested us

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Dont worry now im getting your address. Dont roleplay with me this isnt adultwork.com If i wanted to reason with you i would not have allowed myself to get annoyed now. You can reason with whatever god you believe in but my attention is not to reason its to kill you then leave the country and never return again.

• Upvote 1

Dont worry now im getting your address. Dont roleplay with me this isnt adultwork.com If i wanted to reason with you i would not have allowed myself to get annoyed now. You can reason with whatever god you believe in but my attention is not to reason its to kill you then leave the country and never return again.

Lol...

This isn't gonna happen though is it mate

• Upvote 4

Fall back son. At the end of the day this is the internetz.

/

Kid talk was way too far, that deserbes a ban tbh.

I want you to know MadVybez I am at my house sending money as we speak for your address. screenshot will be posted of deets paid and since you so kindly posted pics on meme sites ill be sure to post your address on here so every single person is given the choice of witnessing and to let you know I know where you live. You'll never act tough again so dont ask me have i left my house yet you will know when im on your doorstep. 

• Upvote 2