Strip clubs...

Lieutenant

I went Manchester this weekend and ended up in a stripclub last night with my older bros...

It was the first time I'd been to one and ironically as I was walking in drake was playing :lol:

I didn't like it, felt uncomfortable with the whole thing. My bro see my eyeing one ting so he got me a dance with her. Maddddddd awkward, couldn't wait for it to end.

The whole premise of it just doesn't make sense to me. Paying money for an attractive woman to girate naked in front of me that I can't take any further...

I dunno

What's you lots thoughts/feelings/experiences on it?

if you reach with your boys then its aight can catch some joke etc... etc... espesh if you get like a private room where you all in together swapping chicks

but if you going cos you're horny or bored then lol boy........

personally i cant even get a semi tho .....

been twice & i will never go again, not coz it was a bad experience

dis pretty blonde snowflake with a back off & rhythm had me twisted

i had to leave asap before quagmire thoughts consumed me & i ended up doing something i may regret

/

felt sleazy & dirty da first time i went lol

I don't like spending money in there cos I don't want them to take me for 1 them chumps who frequent the place.

Some of the filthy talk aswell from them is a bit leave it but when they realise I ain't on the PD some just lighten up, you end up catching jokes with them, talking about normal stuff and that.

I kinda treat it like a duel, they try to get me to spend with their game, I try and get them to chill for free with mine.

I went Manchester this weekend and ended up in a stripclub last night with my older bros...

It was the first time I'd been to one and ironically as I was walking in drake was playing :lol:

I didn't like it, felt uncomfortable with the whole thing. My bro see my eyeing one ting so he got me a dance with her. Maddddddd awkward, couldn't wait for it to end.

The whole premise of it just doesn't make sense to me. Paying money for an attractive woman to girate naked in front of me that I can't take any further...

I dunno

Did you go to Silks?

Trust me never get turned on in them places but the jokes you catch in there>>>

remember me and 3 of the lads was in there, and some two gay guys in there 50's was sitting behind us talking mad reckless and runnning mad joke the whole time

was hilarious tbh

edit. this was a sex show in Dam, not a strip club

But it can be jokes.

Chilling wid your peeps, girls come sit on your lap, some girls do the preview in the middle of the floor with the pole.

1 lifted the knickers to the side no f*cks given, me and the man dem screamed.

:lol:

/

Been to The Griffin in EC more than I'd care to admit, but thats more of a dirty pub. Fully nude sleazy as fuck, nothing really sexy about it at all, never fallen for a private dance but it's jokes the way the chicks will hold eye contact and spread the pum. First time we ever walked in chick in the middle of the dance just looked at me held the gaze then bent over, caught me so off guard I had to look at Sky sports News like yup that tennis yo(on the tv in the corner not my actual phone)...

You can have a good time in there, just restrain yourself a little.

Go in with some normal dudes, jam for 30 mins or so with a beer. Let the girls come up to you and rub their tits on you. When they ask if you want a dance just tell them you might in a bit. Just keep surveying the girls and get a dance off the pengest girl in there when you are ready. If she likes you she'll let you suck her tits.

You see guys get in lost in there blowing a weeks wages. Just don't be that guy.

I dunno

Did you go to Silks?

Nah was called baby blue