buses

Guest 90210

If you don't have enough money they don't have to take you. Regarding notes I think they reserve the right to not allow you on, public service or not they will only ever have a finite amount of change and they can't accommodate for every passenger coming on with a £50, which as ridiculous as it sounds, is entirely possible theoretically.

if you have a note they should give you an i owe you slip to fill in

but most are cunts and wont 

Using contactless payment cards

All you need to do is touch your card flat on the yellow card reader as you board the bus. Remember that if you have more than one contactless card, including payment cards, building passes or Oyster cards in your wallet, they may not be able to be read together. You need to choose which card you want to use to pay for your fare and you should take it out of your wallet to touch it on the reader.

happened a couple of times where my oyster ran out of cash and beeped. more time the driver cba for no hassle and just waved me on

one time a bus driver must of gave me a plain face stare as if you say well go on then, what you waiting for get the fuck in, I dont really care anyways