If you were offered a guaranteed 4th place finish right now

Fighting Weight

Where would you say that BR has wasted money?

Clearly Aspas aint that guy

Nah man aspas is hard u can tell by his play. Rodgers just hasnt played him properly which is through the middle with another striker. Reckon him and suarez ,couts would link up bananas. Sturridge is more of a number 9 he aint that guy that tries to one two at every opportunity.

He has played a few people out of position and then got rid of them. Borini,sahin,suso,allen etc. i like rodgers dont get me wrong but im on to him lets just see how the season pans out

Can discuss it here

Pool got top 2 selected player in the league in suarez, 1 game a week, a settled side, in form striker in sturridge and a solid midfield with options

Not to mention where they are currently in the table ahead of there rivals

I said at the start of the season I predict them to finish 2nd and the only reason I said they are not winning the league is the manager

Yesterday showed why chelsea have to win the league tho.... Rested 10 players and still put out a truly world class side.

Back to liverpool if they don't make cl then suarez is gone and they are not replacing him and getting top 4 will be even harder... Moyes/pellegrini 2nd season

• Upvote 1

Looking at Liverpol alone, they are good enough and can be expected to even win the league. However when you look at the competitive qualities elsewhere, they would probably be happy for 5th or 6th but within touching distance of a top for finish.

I hear all the Arguements and they have solid ground but if United, Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea and City don't finish ahead of them that'd represent quite a big failure/disappointment.

No I wouldn't take 4th I want my team to reach there maximum potential and that should be aiming for the title stupid question unless it's for a Tottenham fan

• Downvote 2

Chelsea have the kind of squad depth that suggests that they will just keep on picking up points all over the gaff.

Arsenal SHOULD obliterate everyone outside of the top 6 but will struggle against the top teams.

Man City have a great squad until you realise how reliant their defence is on Kompany. The whole team becomes suspect without him.

Man Utd 's manager seems like he's guessing what to do next but the quality of the squad should be enough to get top 4.

Liverpool have such an improved squad and an improved believe but have been shown that if you put the team under sustained pressure in their own half their newer passing game can come unstuck.

Spurs are in another state of transition. They have really good midfield players but again they are unsure of how to find the strikers. That lack of killer instinct will see them stagnate. Again.

• Upvote 2

Saw some mad stats for us today

We are ranked 1st in the league for shots, possession, possession in opposition half, dribbles, shots conceded & least offsides

but then we are ranked 14th for through balls.

our problem to a tee.

• Upvote 1

Roma have a top manager that's the difference

Liverpool have a much better side even if you take into context of other sides and the league they are in