What do you do?

You've been invited to a house party by some friends, so you go wth your partner.

As you get in the door she says "fuck"

You see her notice 1 guy.

Every mans worse nightmare right.

She confirms what you feared.

Can you stay there or do you make your excuses and bounce?

Do you just bounce no excuses?

Ever happen to anyone here, even slightly similar scenario?

Need to asses the situation tho

Like was it a relationship, just a link.... How long ago

Fuck it you know there will be an intense convo in a side room swift whilst I interrogate her

After that prob send her home in a cab

Awww Finn :(

Similar-ish scenario happened to a friend but on the flipside. She went to her cousins gathering and a boy she had just stopped "seeing" was there with his new girlfriend who happened to be friends with her cousin. She didnt say hi or anything but think the girlfriend kind of cottoned on.

Kind of.

Was seeing one girl and got invite to some family do. Her first boyfriend was there (both their families are tight) with his fiancé or wife I can't remember. I though I would feel mad awkward but everyone got on well etc. however I do remember cracking open a can of beer or coke or something and getting a visual flash him bussing di hymen lmao

Kind of.

Was seeing one girl and got invite to some family do. Her first boyfriend was there (both their families are tight) with his fiancé or wife I can't remember. I though I would feel mad awkward but everyone got on well etc. however I do remember cracking open a can of beer or coke or something and getting a visual flash him bussing di hymen lmao

lol

sound like you was expecting them to be there.

Think it would be worse if it were a surprise.

I've too much pride to leave. I would have the side talk with her and find out the extent of the coo. As long as she kept it classy he'll be the one feeling the awkwardness. It would also serve as a good insight into her character to see how she handles it at her end so I'll watch her closely.