The Theory of Evolution

Fighting Weight

Evolution  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in it?

• Yes, I do
    • No, I don't

Elementalism, your sickle cell trait is 1 of millions of variables your body had to deal with, the body can't deal with these independently, so yes resistance to malaria might be useless to you but it could just be the consequence of your body trying to arrange itself to that optimal state.

Without the sickle cell trait maybe you would have been more prone to certain types of cancer for instance, maybe this is the best configuration for you.

Maybe the fact your mother is white with little to no resistance made your body want to over compensate, my girl's younger brother has sickle cell trait despite being mxd, his father was born in Jamaica like yours I believe.

It is too complex to say.

• 5 months later...

Guy actually exposed his primitive understanding of science within the 1st minute.

The tornado analogy was beyond retarded.

This is the problem with the internet, it gives a load of uneducated people a platform to voice their ignorance.

This is why I said to Cipher at the start of this thread he is wasting his time, the resources are out there, if people really want to broaden their knowledge and form a balanced opinion then it is upto them.