Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
seven

This likkle pussyole is worth 18 racks of di stacks

11 posts in this topic

Russian teenager, 18, 'sells her virginity for less than £18,000' on auction site 
  • Unnamed 18 year old advertised on an online auction site describing her condition as 'new - not used'

By Will Stewart

PUBLISHED: 21:20, 1 November 2013 | UPDATED: 21:20, 1 November 2013

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
17 shares

View

comments

A teenager from Russia has sold her virginity for less than $30,000, it is reported.

The unnamed 18 year old - known only by the nickname Shatuniha - advertised on an online auction site describing her condition as 'new - not used'.

From Siberia, she proposed meeting in a hotel in the city of Krasnoyarsk where she wished to be paid before sleeping with the man who exceeded her minimum price.

article-2483831-1922C52100000578-809_306
article-2483831-1922C52D00000578-840_306

The unnamed 18-year-old - known only by the nickname Shatuniha - advertised on an online auction site describing her condition as 'new - not used'

Russian police said they would not investigate since she and the buyer had broken no laws.

'I am in urgent need of money, so I am selling the most precious thing I possess,' she said on the auction site, according to The Siberian Times.

'I am ready to meet up soon, even as soon as tomorrow, and I am ready to have my virginity verified.

'I can come to a hotel at Predmostnaya Square with a document confirming my virginity, and with a person who will take the cash and leave, so that I am not fooled.

article-2483831-1922C4FD00000578-135_634

She proposed meeting in a hotel in the city of Krasnoyarsk where she wished to be paid before sleeping with the man who exceeded her minimum price

article-2483831-1922C51D00000578-298_634

The teenage girl said she was selling the most precious thing she possessed on the auction site

'This person will take away the money, but I will stay... The money should be cash only.'

On the auction site, her lot was described as 'virginity', and her condition - 'new - not used'.

The alleged buyer's name was given as Evgeniy Volnov, but no details about him were published.

He paid 100,000 roubles, or $3,100 USD, over the starting price, and the auction lasted only one day.

No crime had been committed, said a police spokesman.

article-2483831-1922C4B000000578-206_634

The police said they had 'no right to give a moral assessment of the girl's actions'

'Nor does it fit into a description of the 'Prostitution' clause from the Code of the Administrative Violations,' said a source.

The police said they had 'no right to give a moral assessment of the girl's actions'.

It appeared that the same woman had offered to sell her virginity on another site in April 2013.

At the time, she said: 'I am 17, very soon I am turning 18. I want to urgently sell my virginity.

'I want to sell it at a very expensive price to someone who can properly appreciate it.

'I have no bad habits, and I am nice looking. I live in Krasnoyarsk but I am ready to travel to any other city.'

'I can come to a hotel at Predmostnaya Square with a document confirming my virginity, and with a person who will take the cash and leave, so that I am not fooled.'

'This person will take away the money, but I will stay... The money should be cash only.'

:/

di "person "uno

"u cash me,...den u fuck girlfriend!"

//

document uno, iv heard it all

She aint even prestige

Tell svetlana cheers them transactions dere :lol:

if you knew a girl who sold her virginity for £18k, would you think bad of her?

would you wife a girl/stay in a relationship after learning that?

For that money she can't be talking dom tbh.

I know he's paying for the novelty of breaking the seal but at the end of the day it's 18bags for a dead wok

could well be a setup

For real. You enter the room then Ivan & the homies take YOUR virginity and your 18k