Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
seven

Your driving...

39 posts in this topic

What would you rate your driving/parking out of 10?

had any accidents?

How many ncbs have you managed to rack up?

/

Was reversing out of a bay today from an angle

didn't realise my car was touching the car next to

me so thus making my car scrape it making it move while stationary. no dents tho truesay both whips were German

luckily no one clocked

Just ducked out quick

parking is nice when im not being rushed, when ppl are waiting it means der watchin,which makes me try too hard  :rip:

my timing  when pullin off tho, my right away or not.....im gone!>>>>>>>

I'm decent, drive a bit stupid but I've never had an accident. Do a few miles too.

Dumb neighbour hit my car yesterday, nice dent in the back.

Nt gud wen im driving fast missd my turn bt stil turnd anyway at bout 80mph shot ova the barries n signs landed on grass upright was tryna show off like i was in fast n furious neva gna drive like tht again shit me up

I have to practice more parking, would rather park up waaay down the road if its less manoeuvring. Lucky you to get away

Driving 9/10

I cannot park to save my life though

Had one minor accident but not sure whose fault it was. Both cars sped off

I have to practice more parking, would rather park up waaay down the road if its less manoeuvring. Lucky you to get away

Fam

Used to drill nuff kerbs when I first passed

Good now and good at parking unless the space is really tight

I'm pretty good, no accidents (that were my fault) and my parking is decent down to plenty of practice with work etc.

My downfall I guess is gonna be speed, I seem to drive like I'm in a rush even when I'm not.

Fast+%2526+Furious+MPG.jpg

di truth!!

i drive a van (3.5tonne), so im pretty much drivin all day every day, would say i drive the van better than my own car.

i reverse park it fine (no rearview) . fly thru width restrictions quicker den average cars, (even 6'6").

been into a tree 3 times tho... all 3 times reversing... 2nd time hit da top corner of the box attached to the vehicle into the branch (storage section of van) panicked quickely reversed, then the mirror smacked the trunk and fell off, was a mad ting on da motorway... lucky it was my side so wenever i turned/switched lanes, head out the window (nothing really in my own car)

I'm good, I'm a pretty conservative driver. No crashes.

i love driving

im a courteous driver, unless im in a rush

my main fault id say is OCCASIONALLY driving too fast (not in residential areas) almost enjoy being late for something and having to boot it on the motorway

cant understand how people have difficulty parking. ive squeezed into some stupid spots

Manouveure king. Pretty proud of my driving tbh. Nothing out of the ordinary in day to day driving, but never had a single accident(had a license from young),  I've had to swerve and brake/emergency stop plenty of times though, then drive past like

wxItyg8ofzLz.gif

/

Used to be fully reckless though, once took a corner on a rainy day with a full car at speed, and someone was driving up the wrong way of a one way street, swerved and the car drifted into space next to the pavement on the other side of the road. Guys were going loool that was sick. Later as we were getting out of the car my bredrin who was in the front was like I saw your face you didnt mean that did you, told him straight, "fam... we coulda died"

Generally good driver, 1 time I did have like 9/10 points but mostly for 50 in a 40, failing to slow down when the speed dropped kinda shit, no super excessive speeds.

1 time I went into the back of an Indian girl but she was stopping and starting like some joka.

>>>>>>>> Indians on the road

^doubt the worst all around drivers, largely the women

8/10

No Crashes

Never been caught speeding by police 

No insurance claims 

Can park in small spaces if I have to, in a car, when I worked for the council I bumped their vans loads.

African and Indian women drivers<<<<<<<<<

Hate to agree, I nearly went into the back of this old african lady when she cut across into the fast lane and slammed on her brakes down to 20mph.. at night... with no lights on. 

U wana cum to leicester they stil drive like there in india pisses me off

U wana cum to leicester they stil drive like there in india pisses me off

Hate to agree as well but its so true. 

I dunno about all this african women driving slander tbh coming from black chicks as well smh, my worst exp is with black cab drivers.

when it comesd to not indicating.. Af women  gotta be the worst