Your driving...

seven

What would you rate your driving/parking out of 10?

had any accidents?

How many ncbs have you managed to rack up?

/

Was reversing out of a bay today from an angle

didn't realise my car was touching the car next to

me so thus making my car scrape it making it move while stationary. no dents tho truesay both whips were German

luckily no one clocked

Just ducked out quick

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i drive a van (3.5tonne), so im pretty much drivin all day every day, would say i drive the van better than my own car.

i reverse park it fine (no rearview) . fly thru width restrictions quicker den average cars, (even 6'6").

been into a tree 3 times tho... all 3 times reversing... 2nd time hit da top corner of the box attached to the vehicle into the branch (storage section of van) panicked quickely reversed, then the mirror smacked the trunk and fell off, was a mad ting on da motorway... lucky it was my side so wenever i turned/switched lanes, head out the window (nothing really in my own car)

i love driving

im a courteous driver, unless im in a rush

my main fault id say is OCCASIONALLY driving too fast (not in residential areas) almost enjoy being late for something and having to boot it on the motorway

cant understand how people have difficulty parking. ive squeezed into some stupid spots

Manouveure king. Pretty proud of my driving tbh. Nothing out of the ordinary in day to day driving, but never had a single accident(had a license from young),  I've had to swerve and brake/emergency stop plenty of times though, then drive past like

wxItyg8ofzLz.gif

/

Used to be fully reckless though, once took a corner on a rainy day with a full car at speed, and someone was driving up the wrong way of a one way street, swerved and the car drifted into space next to the pavement on the other side of the road. Guys were going loool that was sick. Later as we were getting out of the car my bredrin who was in the front was like I saw your face you didnt mean that did you, told him straight, "fam... we coulda died"

Generally good driver, 1 time I did have like 9/10 points but mostly for 50 in a 40, failing to slow down when the speed dropped kinda shit, no super excessive speeds.

1 time I went into the back of an Indian girl but she was stopping and starting like some joka.

>>>>>>>> Indians on the road