Players that you hated at your own club

Fresh

man-utd-v-west-brom-wayne-rooney-smiles-

Dont get me wrong he has been a great servant over the years so its not his performances that have made me grow to hate him..there was once a time when I really admired him as a footballer for Man Utd....its the persistent disrespect of the club, questioning our ambition, transfer requests, moaning about what position he is being played in, when Ronaldo who understandably wanted to go back to Iberia to play at Real Madrid, the media and the fans were turning on him, calling him unloyal but he NEVER disresptected the club there was no nonsense, he respected the club. Rooney hands in not one but TWO transfer requests but it gets brushed under the carpet, Rooney plays Left wing media goes into a frenzy saying he shouldnt play there it makes him ineffective but when a humble jap lyk kagawa gets played there they dont care what his natural position is they call them flops etc... the immunity he gets f*kin irks me

Ronaldo the slave never disrespected the club?

Rooney questioned the ambition of the club just like much of the fanbase was doing, He also didn't take it upon himself to go public with the question of ambition he was outed by his manager.

If it wasn't for that Oscar winning press conference and Fergie's book nobody would've known about him questioning the ambition or lack of as he kept it in house as opposed to shooting off about it in the press.

Can't believe guys got me here defending the honour of Wayne fucking Rooney.

Spits*

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Only ever vehemently disliked Rio Ferdinand.

Can't hate on a player for being shit, I'm not good enough to play for Manchester United but if someone offered me a contract and stuck me in centre midfield i'd sling on a shirt and put my boots on too.

Player conduct and application is be all and end all for me. What Rio Ferdinand did on return from his drug test missing saga (a forgivable but all be it stupid error) was unforgivable as far as I'm concerned.

The 1st choice keeper we had for the 90's is also somebody I have an extreme dislike for now.