How far would you go?

Pro

Interracial Dating  

37 members have voted

1. 1. How far would you go with a girl/guy from another race?

• Not even beat
    • One time beat
    • Link
    • Girlfriend/boyfriend
    • Wifey/hubby
    • I only f*ck with girls/guys from other races

I will answer without trolling and be honest

If I love her I will marry her no matter the race.

I have gone out with some girls sold them a dream but my intention was just to f*ck them and not to have kids with them or settle down. This includes Black, white, asian and mix race

I was dating this white chick, she had a beautiful mind (no toney) loved her to bits (no she was not some towie essex type or some black wannabe greasing up her hair like a yardie) she was down to earth women liked her books, going on walks and listening to jazz, watching documentary's and just talking forever. Can have proper deep discussions and kept it real about everything. I felt no way to walk holding her hand while walking down the road. but there have been some white girls who I just have over to f*ck and then drop me to work in the morning and I die a little piece inside when they hold my hand walking down the road.

From my experiences I would say stick to your own race and culture, would go as far as saying this does include black dating/marrying mix race this sh*t should NOT happen.

I do not mean to sound racist but its little things like when I was at my boys yard he is married and has kids with this white girl. His Mrs said it is dinner time and women is pulling oven chips and burgers (I know not all white people eat this way, I have heard stories of blacks who live like this,  I know whites who eat proper food to). I eat some of it and then said yeah I am going home to eat my dinner could tell she got upset about it. I want to know if my boy spoke to her about what the children are eating because can't be bringing up youths to eat such foolishness.

Been to some white peoples house and they are cooking their dinner in the microwave FFS then black guys not brought up like that are having kids with these sorts, I will accept they may have a preference for a white girl but don't settle down for any c*nt, find your match not some bitch who is a Tesco Check out girl (no offence) when you have supassed that level in your own life. The thing is it seems to be common for black guys to settle down with some white girls who are just straight up trash with a pretty face.

There are to many differences for people to have a proper happy relationship  to much integrity and values would have to be dropped from each others identity and sh*t will fester underneath for it really to work. Look at that confused beastly ting on that Jamaican show the other week. Definitely suffering from an identity crisis.

To many people are mismatched out here, even when it comes to same race, that's why so much sh*t goes tits up.