How far would you go?

Pro

Interracial Dating  

37 members have voted

1. 1. How far would you go with a girl/guy from another race?

• Not even beat
    • One time beat
    • Link
    • Girlfriend/boyfriend
    • Wifey/hubby
    • I only f*ck with girls/guys from other races

usually mixed tings with the black mum and white dad HATE niggas. 

I don't think its so much a hate thing, just don't think they see the future prospects and as a white man he doesn't want to see his Grandchildren come out black.. but thats a whole different topic (which has been done).

I don't think its so much a hate thing, just don't think they see the future prospects and as a white man he doesn't want to see his Grandchildren come out black.. but thats a whole different topic (which has been done).

No black grandkids but impregnantes a black woman. I don't understand the logic... Meh...

I've said it before but this is EXACTLY why I wouldn't wanna have kids with a white woman.

My ex's dad is a black man, his son is mixed, son had kids with a white woman. Kids have light hair and blue eyes :lol:

Blackness gone in a couple generations

• Upvote 2

I've said it before but this is EXACTLY why I wouldn't wanna have kids with a white woman.

My ex's dad is a black man, his son is mixed, son had kids with a white woman. Kids have light hair and blue eyes :lol:

Blackness gone in a couple generations

by gods grace my blackness will never dilute

you will still be able to see my wedge nose in my great great great grandchildrens faces

I got no qualms with anybody of any race, if its meant to be, its meant to be I guess but I've never really been attracted to girls that were not black or mixed anyway, I've always had it my mind how the culture clash would be just fucked.  

Need a lady that can whip the groundrice / pounded yam righteously. Aint tryna see no cutlery at the table either. 

• Upvote 5

Mum doesn't care (obv she had her kids by a white man), Dad cares but is getting over it (ridiculous as he had his kids by a black woman).

That is so bizarre.

Lol not really. My mum is like that too. People's personal choices don't always match with their outward views. Basically people are hypocrites

dont think anyone could ever be offended by the term snow bunny, infact i dont think theres a single "racist" insult that can offened a white person

white devil?
Come at me bro

It's funny cos u could drop any "white" based insult you like and you wouldn't be able to get an emotional reaction. But someone says something negative about blacks and everybody loads their minds