Congrats to Balistiq Beats

The Somalian

For you that don't know Balistiq Beats use this forum, one of their tracks made it to Tinie Tempah's album.

Hopefully this will bring more work internationally for them and to shine even more and get the cash in. I know

we have had many people who have had allot of success on here (current and past) but we hardly

ever congratulate them. So those still reaching for those dreams take in these wise words.

Me and Andrew worked in Sainsburys for 5+ years while building up our names in Music. Today we went back to the store we worked in and bought this album that has a track of ours on it. Tinie was on our list of people to have tracks out with back then.. Keep going for your goals and ignore the distractions. You'll get there! And remember:

Say Nothing | Do Everything

1453246_10201786364853675_477099707_n.jp

Remember when these guys were in Sainsbury's I worked across the road and went in on my lunch break

and man introduced himself to me. Nothing but respect for sticking at the grind when many other would of

given up. 

• Upvote 5

Out to sleepz aswell, dappa dropped one new funkystepz banger yesterday on rinse