Headphones thoose beats

Shadow

My Sennheiser PX 200 IIi's are the ones. Light, foldable, fit in my jacket pocket easily, has the iPhone control+mic, and decent audio (obviously). 

Only minor issue is 'cause they're built to be compact they don't sit at the bottom of my neck as nicely as bigger headphones do.

got TMA-1s but i dont feel comfortable rocking them on road, too big

AKG K451 for everyday

Don't like the bose ones. Don't sound too good.

I own the Solo HD ones. Just like someone on here said, they fall apart bit by bit. First the rubber part, then the wiring cuts, then the sound. Luckily for me, I had a month left on warranty before the sound went. Simply sent them off and got a brand new pair.

Bought some replacement Beats red wires from eBay. That one has already snapped at the top. My God, the way they fall apart is awful.

Bought some replacement Beats red wires from eBay. That one has already snapped at the top. My God, the way they fall apart is awful.

all chinese fakes on ebay, gettin hold of legit cables is a pisstake

i was the first c*nt to start sellin replica cables a few yrs ago, used to buy them at 40p and sell for £15

used to bring in £400 a day jus sitting there blazing biffs, good old days

then every1 ruined it

i kno a guy whos gt some hes sooo skint beggin me for money all the time i always tell him to fuck off

but hes gt a pair of theese tht hes holding on too like say there worth more than gold still in the box from last xmas

wen he brought all his sons 1 n himself bt wen i tell him 2 shot them he wont

i dont get it