'brought here by force'

defo an aff wrote that

/

thread has no credibilty as imhim is the op

and no source/evidence is offered apart from two pictures

whole post is force

Racist attack leaves several injured

2726672.jpg?type=articleLandscape
Tammy Collins, Berry Sohal and Samrath Singh.

A man was knocked unconscious during an unprovoked, racially motivated attack outside a pub in the early hours of Saturday morning.

A group of 10 to 15 people aged around 17 to 20 attacked a group of mainly British Indian friends and family outside the Slug and Lettuce pub in George Lane, South Woodford, at 2am.

Anil Chadha, 38, of Farmer Road, Leyton, was punched unconscious and suffered injuries to his back and face.

Aaron Sohal, 18, of Oaklodge Avenue, Chigwell, also lost consciousness and suffered an eye injury.

Both men were taken to Whipps Cross Hospital by ambulance.

Samrath Singh, 24, was repeatedly kicked by the group suffered a fractured arm and nose and a black eye.

It was the first time the Indian national had been on an evening out in the area since arriving on a six-month visa in June to visit his cousin, Berry Sohal.

The incident started after one of the group are said to have hit Mr Sohal as he got into the car after an exchange of words.

The group then began to kick the car.

Tammy Collins, 42, of Chigwell High Road was part of the group in the car.

She said: "Anil got out and asked them to stop kicking it. I got out too and one of them called me a **** slag.

"As Anil was checking the car for damage they hit him and threw him in the air and he landed on the street.

“Then they attacked Berry’s cousin.”

He escaped when Miss Collins intervened.

In doing so she was thrown to the floor causing her to injure her hip and knee.

Berry Sohal, 42, mother of Aaron and partner to Anil, said: “When we came out they were stood in a line like they knew they were going to do it.

“We are now terrified to go out of the front door.

“I felt I could have lost my partner, my son and my cousin.”

The group is described as comprising three girls and one man of Asian appearance - with the rest being white men.

The Metropolitan Police have confirmed they are treating the incident as a racially motivated assault.

No arrests have been made but investigations are ongoing.