Lily Allen Vid: Racist or Got a point

Supermalt

Think shes talking about men in general tbh . But you could say shes taking "shots" at hip hop culture . Also afgoon daggering and twerking is in no way shape or form part of west african culture and neither is objectifying women

Lol truss.

Afghan chatting faff as per usual.

Tbh can't take lily serious. Considering daddy paved her way into the industry.

She not in the game based on talent

Bragga Dat's [/size]Dagga Dat and RDX's [/size]Dagga Dagga were two of the earliest daggerin' songs. Later, Mr Vegas voiced [/size]Daggerin' on a mento rhythm last summer, perhaps, sparking the daggerin'/ Kumina comparisons. In the music video, Mr Vegas and his dancers are dressed in Kumina attire.[/size]

While admitting that much of the moves in dancehall are steeped in our African heritage, Professor Rex Nettleford, founding artistic director of the National Dance Theatre Company, pointed out that dancehall crosses a barrier that traditional dances don't.

"Most of the dances today are very much rooted in our African-derived dances (however) while you use the pelvis, it needs not be lewd," said the professor.

its all derived from west african culture

I retract objectifying women - i rephrase, the emphasis on di bum bum definately is an AFRICAN thing and the prevailing cultural trend amongst young black west african men in the internet age it has become extreme

do i need to go on facebook and find pages and sh*t about 'back offs' populated by young black men

the jamaicans and their island collaborators have corrupted it into that horrendous animalistic daggering antics which is revolting tbh

lol @ the it derived from Africa rubbish . That's whiteys version of events . It actually derived from countries like Argentina,Columbia,brazil etc (samba, salsa etc) they've been shaking their booties from way before blacks but they don't get called words like " ratchet " for doing it .
  • Downvote 4

Think shes talking about men in general tbh . But you could say shes taking "shots" at hip hop culture . Also afgoon daggering and twerking is in no way shape or form part of west african culture and neither is objectifying women

Lol truss.

<

blockquote>

Bragga Dat's [/size]Dagga Dat and RDX's [/size]Dagga Dagga were two of the earliest daggerin' songs. Later, Mr Vegas voiced [/size]Daggerin' on a mento rhythm last summer, perhaps, sparking the daggerin'/ Kumina comparisons. In the music video, Mr Vegas and his dancers are dressed in Kumina attire.[/size]

While admitting that much of the moves in dancehall are steeped in our African heritage, Professor Rex Nettleford, founding artistic director of the National Dance Theatre Company, pointed out that dancehall crosses a barrier that traditional dances don't.

"Most of the dances today are very much rooted in our African-derived dances (however) while you use the pelvis, it needs not be lewd," said the professor.

ockquote> 

I retract objectifying women - i rephrase, the emphasis on di bum bum definately is an AFRICAN thing and the prevailing cultural trend amongst young black west african men in the internet age it has become extreme

do i need to go on facebook and find pages and sh*t about 'back offs' populated by young black men

the jamaicans and their island collaborators have corrupted it into that horrendous animalistic daggering antics which isrevolting tbhockquote>lol @ the it derived from Africa rubbish . That's whiteys version of events . It actually derived from countries like Argentina,Columbia,brazil etc (samba, salsa etc) they've been shaking their booties from way before blacks but they don't get called words like " ratchet " for doing it .

:/

forget african american culture for a second and this twerk sh*t

its a bastardised version of african dance, go to any aff party its there

Lol truss.

<blockquote>  Bragga Dat's [/size]Dagga Dat and RDX's [/size]Dagga Dagga were two of the earliest daggerin' songs. Later, Mr Vegas voiced [/size]Daggerin' on a mento rhythm last summer, perhaps, sparking the daggerin'/ Kumina comparisons. In the music video, Mr Vegas and his dancers are dressed in Kumina attire.[/size]

"Most of the dances today are very much rooted in our African-derived dances (however) while you use the pelvis, it needs not be lewd," said the professor.ockquote> 

the jamaicans and their island collaborators have corrupted it into that horrendous animalistic daggering antics which isrevolting tbhockquote>lol @ the it derived from Africa rubbish . That's whiteys version of events . It actually derived from countries like Argentina,Columbia,brazil etc (samba, salsa etc) they've been shaking their booties from way before blacks but they don't get called words like " ratchet " for doing it .

:/ forget african american culture for a second and this twerk sh*t its a bastardised version of african dance, go to any aff party its there
no it's not ffs it's totally different. you cannot compare it to African cultural dance because for a starters we do not have dry sex on the dance floor,nor do we dance to profanity or vulgar lyrics . And we wear bloody clothes
  • Downvote 2

if you wanna know what your boy esquilax thinks about this, skip to 21 mins here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00mkb6t

i say some sh*t

It's slightly offensive but it's very light hearted at the same time.

I dunno whether to be more ? at her or the black dancers tbh.

I dunno whether it woulda been less offensive with white dancers instead of black either.

A man actually said

It actually derived from countries like Argentina,Columbia,brazil etc (samba, salsa etc) they've been shaking their booties from way before blacks

Is this what a man actually said?

:rofl:  You think im lying as well . 

50 seconds.

1 min 40 seconds  onwards

1 min

Notice the similarities in the second video i posted

• Downvote 1